Interesting Biography Facts
Blake Ellender Brown (Lively)
August 25, 1987
Tarzana, California, United States
Burbank High School;
Blake Lively family members
Eric Lively (older brother), Lori Lively (older half-sister), Robyn Lively (older half-sister), Jason Lively (older half-brother)
Is Blake Lively a lesbian/bisexual?
What is Blake Lively marital status?
Who is Blake Lively husband?
When did get married?
September 9, 2012
How many children does she have?
2 (daughters James Reynolds and Ines Reynolds)
Blake Lively is a screen queen, famous American actress, who created one of the most interesting female screen images – elegant, kind but confused socialite Serena Van Der Woodsen. It’s not an accident, that Blake chose career of an actress, because she came from show business family. The actress’s parents, older brother and two older half-siblings are entertainers. And our today heroine became a distinguished representative of Lively family.
Blake Lively relatives
Blake Lively husband
Ryan Reynolds (husband since 2012)
Date of birth: October 23, 1976
Blake Lively kids
James Reynolds (daughter with Ryan Reynolds)
Date of birth: December 16, 2014
Ines Reynolds (daughter with Ryan Reynolds)
Date of birth: September 30, 2016
Who are Blake Lively parents?
Ernie Lively (father)
Date of birth: January 29, 1947
Elaine Lively (mother)
Date of birth: June 11, 1947
Blake Lively siblings
Eric Lively (older brother from the same parents)
Date of birth: July 31, 1981
Robyn Lively (older half-sister from maternal side)
Date of birth: February 7, 1972
Lori Lively (older half-sister from maternal side)
Date of birth: November 9, 1976
Jason Lively (older half-brother from maternal side)
Date of birth: March 12, 1968
She entered this world in Tarzana, the neighborhood of Los Angeles and got strict up-bringing in Southern Baptists’ family. The girl started to act since the earliest years. Her first project was the film “Sandman”, directed by her father. Then 8-year-old Blake portrayed Tooth Fairy and then forgot about acting for long 10 years. But then she returned to this activity – mostly due to her older brother Eric, who convinced his beautiful sister, that she was born to be a star – with her obvious acting talent and ground breaking charisma. Following her brother’s advice, the girl attended a number of auditions. Soon she was cast as Bridget in the comedy “The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants”. The teen film served as a trampoline for the actress, who jumped up to her stardom.
From that moment she appeared in one hit after another. She portrayed elegant Serena van der Woodsen in the series “Gossip Girl”, which turned into a massive hit. After that the starlet moved her way to the big screen and played in several solid projects, like “The Private Lives of Pippa Lee”, “The Age of Adaline”, “A Simple Favor” and other films.
In 2012 Blake married an actor Ryan Reynolds. They have two daughters.
Interesting and fun facts
- Her real surname is Brown. Her father, an actor Ernie Brown, married Elaine Lively, her mom. He accepted Elaine’s surname as his stage nickname. Blake followed his footsteps and chose her mother’s more melodious surname as her moniker.
- Her favorite country to visit is France. It’s the second home to an elegant actress.
- In spite of her model-like body, Blake is not a poor eater. Her hobby is cooking, and very often an actress makes creamy cupcakes and cookies for her husband at weekends.
- She is the fifth and the youngest kid in her family.
- Blake’s best surprise gift was made by her husband Ryan Reynolds. He made a home video with pics of all members of Lively family and other people, who influenced the actress’s life.
- Her favorite time of the year is autumn.
- She prefers hot chocolate to coffee.
- Lively’s favorite color is pink.
- Although her Gossip Girl heroine Serena is usually compared to Sex and the City heroine Carrie Bradshaw, Blake tells, that she would rather play Charlotte York, if she had such an opportunity.
- Her fashion icon is her mother.