Interesting Biography Facts
Bret Michael Sychak
rock singer, band member, reality TV star
March 15, 1963
Butler, Pennsylvania, USA
Mechanicsburg Area Senior High School
Bret Michaels family members
Wallace Michael Sychak III
Michelle Sychak (younger sister), Nicole Sychak (younger sister)
Is Bret Michaels a gay/bisexual?
What is Bret Michaels marital status?
How many children does he have?
2 (daughters Raine Elizabeth Michaels and Jorja Bleu Michaels)
Bret Michaels wife
Kristi Lynn Gibson (ex-fiancée; daughters’ mother)
Date of birth: December 25, 1970
Bret Michaels has never been married officially. But in 2010 he got engaged to the mother of his daughters and his long-term partner Kristi Lynn Gibson. They met in 1994 and since then had on and off relationships.
The musician proposed his loved one in front of his numerous fans in the final episode of the reality series he took part in, called “Bret Michaels: Life As I Know It”. But they didn’t get married legally and separated soon after the end of the show.
Kristi comes from Vancouver, Canada. She is an actress, known by the films “A Letter from Death Row” and “The Untold Story”.
Bret Michaels kids
Raine Elizabeth Michaels (daughter)
Date of birth: May 20, 2000
Bret enjoys the status of a father. He is proud of his sweet girls and very often devotes long posts on social media to them.
His oldest princess is named Raine Elizabeth Michaels. The younger audience has already appreciated her talent and beauty, having watched the movie “The Last Sharknado: It’s About Time”, where she had a small role as a hot bikini girl.
Raine is also a model. She started her career in the fashion industry at the age of 16. Since then she appeared in many famous fashion magazines. In 2019 she won the Swimsuit model contest, arranged by Sports Illustrated issue.
Jorja Bleu Michaels (daughter)
Date of birth: May 5, 2005
Jorja Bleu Michaels is Bret’s second daughter. Her father adores her and spends a lot of time with her. She has appeared in his reality series “Bret Michaels: Life As I Know It”. In 2018 she tried her hand in acting again and acted in Shane Stanley’s drama “Mistrust”.
Who are Bret Michaels parents?
Wallace Michael Sychak III (father)
Date of birth: March 11, 1934
Date of death: August 4, 2019
Bret Michaels’ father was his role model and his best friend. He passed away in August 2019 and that day became one of the hardest in Bret’s life. He was very ill during the last weeks of his life. “My body is weak, but my spirit is strong”, he used to tell his son.
Wallace spent a wonderful successful life. He was born in 1934 in Pennsylvania. His parents’ names were Wallace Sychak Jr. and Marie Myers. He has two brothers and a sister.
The man was a holder of the bachelor’s degree, got into the Slippery Rock University. During many years he worked hard to provide his family for everything they needed. Mr. Sychak was the Korean War veteran. His last place of work was at the US Naval Depot.
Bret’s parents divorced when he was still a kid, but his father didn’t disappear from his life. He was a great dad for Bret and his sisters, Michele and Nicole. After the divorce from his first wife, the man re-married Wilma Jean Sychak and they created a great family, which was strong and happy for 36 years till Wallace’s death. He was a great stepfather to Jean’s children from previous marriage – Kathy, Karen, and Kevin.
Marjorie Sychak (mother)
Date of birth: March 24, 1940
Bret Michaels’s mother maintains her privacy and keeps away from public attention. Nevertheless, her face is known to the wide audience due to his son, who posts her pictures on his Instagram account.
Marjorie Ann Sychak raised three children – a son Bret and two daughters, Michelle and Nicole. As of 2020, she is single and lives in Las Cruces, NM.
Bret Michaels siblings
Michelle Sychak (younger sister)
Date of birth: December 24, 1964
Bret posts lots of childhood pictures, where he plays baseball or holds the puppy, and his younger sister Michelle stays by his side. That means, they used to spend a lot of time together and were big friends.
Till now Michelle and her brother are closely-knitted, although they live far from one another and can’t see each other very often.
She is based in Omaha, Nebraska. The woman works as a cleaning supervisor. She is a big pet lover. The woman owns several dogs.
Nicole Sychak (younger sister)
Date of birth: March 7, 1974
Bret was blessed with another younger sister, Nicole Sychak. The woman lives in Omaha, NE as of 2020 and works at the Children’s Hospital. She is in relationships with a handsome man, whose name is not publicized.
Bret Michaels is a celebrated performer, the long-term member of “Poison” the glamorous rock group, whose music makes people move and refreshes their minds.
He entered this world in Butler, PA. He was the oldest of three children in the family of Wallace and Marjorie Sychak. At the age of 6, he was diagnosed with Diabetes Type 1. The illness made the kid’s life hard – he had to fulfill all the necessary rules to feel good. The boy had to refuse from many dishes he liked and his peers used to eat. Music saved him from a bad mood when he wanted to forget about his health disorder. He formed the first hard rock band at a young age. Later it disbanded, but Bret created another one, which he named “Paris”. Four young musicians-band members gained initial popularity and decided to promote their group in Los Angeles. They moved from Pennsylvania to California and started to perform there, having changed the name of their band to “Poison”.
Now Bret Michaels is celebrated as the band singer, solo singer and occasional actor. He is also a philanthropist and a devoted father of two talented beautiful daughters.
Interesting and fun facts
- Bret Michaels is single as of now, but his love life has been very active since his first days in the music industry. He flirted with Miley Cyrus mother Leticia, and it caused the problems in her marriage with Billy Ray Cyrus, which, fortunately, they managed to solve. Besides, Brett was engaged to the American singer Susie Hatton and had a love affair with the bombshell, Pamela Anderson. Their sex tape was stolen and appeared on the Net.
- Bret was diagnosed with Diabetes Type 1 at the age of 6. Since then he lives with its hard and rather demanding disease and helps other patients to make peace with it. He spent some part of his income for Diabetes. He sent to this organization his earnings from Celebrity Apprentice 3 contest, which he won. The paycheck was rather impressive – $640k.
- He starred in several seasons of the show “Rock of Love with Bret Michaels”, the main idea of which was to find the beloved woman for Bret. Although each season he chose the beautiful woman, they separated during some period. Now the fans encourage him to start filming the fourth season of the series and finally find the love of his life.
- He was injured during Tony Awards Ceremony in summer, 2009. The singer was going away from the stage when he was knocked by the descending set. After that, he started a court process against the Tony Awards and made the company pay him.
- In 2009 he started a biography book “Roses and Thorns”, which hasn’t been finished still (as of 2020). But Michaels’ fans are looking forward to reading it.