Interesting Biography Facts
Britney Jean Spears
singer, actress, dancer
December 2, 1981
McComb, Mississippi, United States
Parklane Academy, Professional Performing Arts School
Britney Spears family members
Lynne Bridges Spears
Bryan James Spears (older brother), Jamie-Lynn Marie Spears (younger sister)
Is Britney Spears a lesbian/bisexual?
What is Britney Spears marital status?
Who is Britney Spears husband?
Sam Asghari (boyfriend since 2016), Jason Allen Alexander (ex-husband); Kevin Federline (ex-husband)
How many children does she have?
2 (sons Sean and Jayden Federline)
We’ve already told you about Britney’s siblings and parents in “Jamie Lynn Spears” and about her sons and ex-husband Kevin Federline, father of her kids, in “Sean Federline”. Check the info, if necessary! And read below about her first husband, current boyfriend and interesting facts from her bright unusual life!
Britney Spears husband
Jason Allen Alexander (one-day husband)
Date of birth: October 16, 1981
Kevin Federline (husband in 2004-2007)
Date of birth: March 21, 1978
Sam Asghari (boyfriend since 2016 and rumored fiance)
Date of birth: March 23, 1994
Britney Spears kids
Sean Preston Federline (son with Kevin Federline)
Date of birth: September 14, 2005
Jayden James Federline (son with Kevin Federline)
Date of birth: September 12, 2006
Who are Britney Spears parents?
Jamie Parnell Spears (father)
Date of birth: July 6, 1952
Lynne Spears (mother)
Date of birth: May 4, 1955
Britney Spears siblings
Bryan Spears (older brother)
Date of birth: April 19, 1977
Jamie Lynn Spears (younger sister)
Date of birth: April 4, 1991
In December, 2018 Britney Spears celebrated her 37th birthday. During her not so long life she knew lots of ups and downs. The girl turned into a teen idol at her tender age of 16 and earned her first $1 million at the age of 18. She was a role model for all girls all over the world, and all boys dreamed to date her. But then she changed her incredible success for drugs and eccentricities, was arrested several times and was sent for rehab.
Now she stays sober, keeps to a diet and works as much as possible to provide her big family for everything. In spite of her fame, the main thing she cares for is her family. In her teens she wanted to become a happy wife and a mother, dreamed about a cozy home and warm family dinners.
Interesting and fun facts
- Back in 2000, Britney Spears became the best-selling singer of the year. And in 2002, “Forbes” titled her as the most influential woman.
- Her first marriage to a childhood friend Jason Alexander lasted during 55 hours. She married the man in Las Vegas after a loud party. Both were drunk and didn’t think too much before tying a knot. Then the singer annulled the marriage.
- Skeptics joke, that Britney’s professional life turned to be more successful than her personal life. That’s proved by numerous awards – she is a holder of Grammy (for the song “Toxic”), 8 Billboard Music Awards and many other ones.
- Brit turned to be the most high-paid reality show guest of all times. For judging at the show “X-Factor”, she was paid an astonishing salary of $15 million!
- Britney Spears has created her own collection of perfumes, which is in great demand. Her scents are really popular and contain 34% of all star scents, which are sold in USA.
- Currently Britney is dating a male model Sam Asghari, who is 13 years her junior. The rumors about the affair between a Pop star and a hot young man first appeared in November, 2016, when Sam posted a pic of him and Brit in a sushi bar. Later Spears congratulated Asghari on his birthday. Now they are rumored to get engaged.