Interesting Biography Facts
Bruna Reis Maia Marquezine
model, Instagram star, actress
August 4, 1995
Duque de Caxias, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Bruna Marquezine family members
Neide Maia Marquezine
Luana (younger sister)
Is Bruna Marquezine a lesbian/bisexual?
What is Bruna Marquezine marital status?
Who are Bruna Marquezine parents?
Telmo Marquezine (father)
Date of birth: April 16, 1966
In April 2019 Bruna was caught by paparazzi at the celebration of her father’s birthday. The famous actress gave her daddy a huge chocolate cake and looked at him with the endless love in her eyes.
Her father and she are very close. Telmo did a lot for his daughter’s career. He was the only provider in the family and spent the major part of his salary (he served as a clerk and later found a job the Channel Globo) for Bruna’s auditions.
When the girl became popular and started to make money, Telmo and his wife Neide controlled the girl’s bank accounts. But they were generous parents and gave Bruna lots of cash for the things she liked – bracelets, ear-rings and makeup products.
Neide Maia Marquezine (mother)
Bruna used to tell in her interviews, that her mother Neide is her best friend. By the way, Neide stands behind Bruna’s success. It was she, who spent long hours, taking her daughter for auditions. And later she controlled Bruna’s education, which she was getting in spite of a busy schedule of an actress. Neide has been married to the main love of her life Telmo Marquezine for years. They have another daughter Luana, too.
Bruna Marquezine siblings
Luana Marquezine (younger sister)
Date of birth: September 19, 2002
Luana is Bruna’s younger sister. The girls look alike, and they have cordial relationships. Very often they upload the common photos on social media, from which their followers know, how friendly and close the girls are.
In 2019, Luana graduated from high school. She attended her prom in the company of her parents and older sister. Luana is an Instagram star with more than 100k subscribers.
The model, TV actress and philanthropist, Bruna Marquezine gained wide popularity in her home country – Brazil – at a very young age. But she became internationally popular mostly due to her love affair with the football star Neymar.
She was born in the family of Neide and Telmo. In 2002 she welcomed a sister Luana.
Since her earliest years, Bruna impressed the people with her beauty. That inspired her mother to take her 5-year-old daughter to the model agency. Thus, Bruna was signed for the first time in her life. She appeared in many commercials on TV and was even chosen as the spokesperson for the brand “Pampili”, which produced shoes for kids. In 2003 she felt that modeling was too boring for her and convinced her parents to take her to the acting school. Thus, Bruna became the pupil of the kid’s theater school, which belonged to the famous Brazilian channel “Globo”.
Her first significant screen role was in the series “Women in Love”. The work on the series became a real gift for Bruna, who met at the set the reputable Brazilian actors Paloma Duarte, Carolina Dieckmann, and Rodrigo Santoro. At the age of 7, she got her first professional award – the prestigious Brazilian prize “Contigo”. Thus, the child star proved that acting was not occasional in her life and that was her cup of tea.
Now her film list is full of hits. Among her recent works, there’s the participation in the series “I love Paraisopolis”, which was on air in many countries worldwide. Bruna works hard from morning till night and insists that her fame is based on her talented roles, not on her high-profile romance with Neymar.
Interesting and fun facts
- Bruna is titled as one of the most popular Instagram personalities. She is followed by more than 37 million people on Instagram.
- She started dating the famous football player Neymar at the age of 16. Her parents were against their relationships, and (as it’s rumored) it caused their separation for the first time. But later the couple reconciled. The second (and the last) time they separated in 2014 because of Neymar’s cheating.
- Currently, Bruna is single. Her latest as of 2019 boyfriend was the actor Maurício Destri. In autumn, 2018 he was photographed by paparazzi during the dinner with another actor, Gil Coelho. The stars were hugging each other, and it caused gay rumors on the media.
- Bruna is not just a TV actress; she is a theater performer, too. In 2003 she starred in the theater production “Cosquinha”.
- Her height is 5 ft 7 in and her weight is 121 pounds.
- At the age of 13, she confessed in her interview that she had no teenage crisis. “I was too busy for it”, she told.