Interesting Biography Facts
Bryce Michael Hall
Tik Tok star, YouTube star, boxer
August 14, 1999
Ellicott City, Maryland, United States
Jeffers Hill Elementary School, middle school, high school
Bryce Hall family members
Lisa Smith Hetherington
Brandon Hall (paternal half-brother)
Is Bryce Hall a gay/bisexual?
What is Bryce Hall marital status?
Who are Bryce Hall parents?
Mr. Hall (father)
Bryce Hall isn’t emotionally close with his dad. His father was abusive. He hurt Lisa, Bryce’s mother. He was taken to jail for that. Bryce was only 2 at that time.
Mr. Hall was married several times. He also had lots of girlfriends.
Lisa Smith Hetherington (mother)
Date of birth: February 22, 1963
Bryce is unbelievably close with his mom. Lisa brought him up as a single mother. She sacrificed a lot to educate her son, develop his talents, and help him follow his dreams.
Lisa Ann Hetherington comes from Panama City, Florida. She is the daughter of the late Stephen Smith and Zenaida Arenas.
Her father passed away in 2008 at the age of 67. He served in the United States Air Force as a master sergeant. After he retired from the army he became a mud logger. Lisa still misses her father and devotes him to sweet posts on Instagram. She tells that due to Stephen’s support, she wasn’t afraid to become a single parent. He helped her to raise Bryce. As Lisa’s followers tell, Bryce is Stephen’s little copy.
Bryce’s mother is the only girl of 3 children in the family of Stephen and Zenaida. She grew up with 2 brothers, Sean and Michael Smith. Sean is a martial artist. He is married to Monica Davis Smith and they have a daughter together. Her second brother is Michael Smith. He is a mechanical engineer. Bryce shares a close bond with both his uncles.
Currently, Lisa resides in Stuart, Florida. She studied marketing at the University of Florida. She works as an account executive in the company “Management Solutions”. She is a family-oriented person. Lisa is very close not just with her son Bryce, but also with her brothers and mother.
As of 2023, she is single. Previously, she was married twice: to her son’s father Mr. Hall, and Michael Hetherington. The reason for her divorce from her second husband is not known.
Bryce Hall siblings
Brandon Hall (paternal half-brother)
Date of birth: circa 1996
Bryce is the only son of his mother. But his father, Mr. Hall, had lots of girlfriends and several marriages. The exact number of Bryce’s paternal half-siblings is not publicized. But the one that is widely known. It is Brandon Hall. It seems that nowadays, Brandon and Bryce are not very close. But in their early years and teens they spent a lot of time together. Bryce’s mother likes Brandon, too. She posted several pictures of him on her Instagram page.
Bryce Michael Hall is a Tik Toker, YouTuber, and athlete. If the latter one is obvious from his great body shape, the first 2 need some approval. As of early 2023, his YouTube channel counts 3.4 million followers. While his Tik Tok videos are watched by 23.8 million fans.
Bryce entered this world in the flourishing Ellicott City, Maryland. Mostly, he was brought up by a single mother Lisa, and his maternal grandparents Zenaida and Stephen. He studied at Jeffers Hill Elementary School. Then he continued his education in middle school and high school, from where he graduated in 2017.
He was 15 years old when his schoolmates started to bully him. To find new friends, the boy created an account on YouNow. Later he became active on Vine (a short-video platform, which is closed now), Musical.Ly (now Tik Tok), and YouTube. He launched the YouTube channel in 2015 as a high school student. Bryce’s audience boosted very fast after his collaborations with social media personalities Jacob Sartorious and Loren Gray.
After the growth of his audience, Bryce moved from his childhood home in Maryland to Los Angeles, CA. In 2019 he appeared in Hulu’s documentary “Jawline”. In the film, Bryce told about the beginning of his career and his lawsuit against the manager Michael Weist. He accused his manager of deleting his YouTube vlogs and hacking his Twitter account. Hall also added that Weist offended him sexually, but later refused his accusations. Their feud was settled in a pre-court regime.
In 2022, Bryce played the main part in a short comedy film “Babylon”. The film premiered at the Academy Museum of Motion Pictures and had some success with the public. In 2023 Hall announced that he would travel a lot this year and has lots of upcoming projects, including box fights.
Interesting and fun facts
- Bryce became interested in the box in 2018 when he saw the fight between KSI and Joe Weller. Later his interest in this kind of sport was getting bigger and bigger. On June 12th, 2021 was involved in a match with another popular YouTuber, Austin McBroom. Austin insisted to meet Bryce in the ring. The reason for their feud was not publicized. But as Bryce told in his interview, “that was not about money at all”. The match resulted in Austin’s win. He defeated Bryce with a technical knockout.
- Hall was in long-term relationships with an Instagram and Tik Tok star Addison Rae. They are dated 2020-2021. Their relationships were public and rather hot. Both posted provocative photos and flirted through social media. In February 2021 they announced their separation. They say Rae blocked Bryce on Instagram. In November 2022 he was rumored to have dated the social media personality Lindsay Capuano after they shared a photo of their kiss on Snapchat.
- In 2020 Bryce and another Tik Toker Jaden Hossler were arrested for possession of marijuana.
- In 2020 he announced that he plans to create a reality show. On the show, he planned to demonstrate the perspective of his long social media career and to show, how he dealt with the clash of hate, which sometimes he gets on social media.
- His height is 5 ft 9 in and his weight is 157 pounds.