Interesting Biography Facts
Camila Carraro Mendes
TV actress, movie actress
June 29, 1994
Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
Plantation Prep School, New York University’s Tisch School
Camila Mendes family members
Helio Victor Mendes
Gisele Maia Mendes
Viviane Mendes (older sister)
Is Camila Mendes a lesbian/bisexual?
What is Camila Mendes marital status?
Who are Camila Mendes parents?
Victor Mendes (father)
Date of birth: September 22, 1963
Although Cami’s parents are separated, she remains closely-knitted with her father and considers herself as the mini version of her dad.
His full name is Helio Victor Mendes. He has Brazilian roots. Victor was born in Brasília, the capital of Brazil.
Cami’s daddy used to work in many companies. His latest place of work is in Dm Family LLC. He serves there as the manager. His activity is connected with producing various computer products.
Currently, Cami’s daddy is in relationships with a beautiful woman, named Rayza Caravia. They live in Miami, Florida.
Gisele Mendes (mother)
Date of birth: February 10, 1965
The name of Camila’s mother is Gisele Maia Mendes. Although Gisele is not a public person, and her face is not known to the wide circle of people, still she can’t stay in the shadow all the time, because her daughter posts the pictures and videos with her on social media from time to time.
Gisele is divorced from Cami’s father. They separated when Riverdale actress was just 8 years old. Mrs. Mendes earns her living as a flight attendant. Previously, she used to move a lot, and Cami literally couldn’t define, where her home was. Nowadays Gisele lives in a comfortable house in Fort Lauderdale, Fl, which her daughter bought for her.
Camila Mendes siblings
Viviane Mendes (older sister)
Date of birth: March 20, 1990
Cami has an older sister, named Viviane. The girl prefers to stay out of the limelight. She lives in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Cami and her sister are very close. Quite often the actress congratulates her older sibling on her birthday or some other holiday through social media. But Vivi prefers to stay silent.
Camila Carraro Mendes is the girl, who came to the movie industry from nowhere and managed to make it big at the first attempt. Since childhood she knew, that acting was her cup of tea. Her talent was obvious, even when she was playing at home in front of her parents and older sister.
She was born in Charlottesville, Virginia in the family of a businessman and a flight attendant. She has an older sister Viviane.
During her early years, Cami used to travel a lot, and that was the reason, why she felt unhappy. She didn’t have the place she could name “my home”. Camila used to change 12 places of living before she turned 18.
The girl was educated at Plantation Prep School. From 4 to 11 she had been visiting dancing lessons. In her primary school years, she used to participate in musicals.
Her first screen appearance was in the commercial for IKEA. After graduating from high school she entered the New York University’s Tisch School. Camila was very focused on acting; she planned to become a professional performer.
Her big break met her at a young age. Camila was in her early 20s when she won the role of Veronica in the series “Riverdale”. As of 2019, the series is still on the air, and it is unbelievably popular all over the world.
That screen work is the main in the girl’s film list, but not the only one. She has already acted in the thriller “Coyote Lake”. One of her upcoming projects is the romantic film “Palm Springs”, which will premiere in winter 2020.
Interesting and fun facts
- In 2017 Cami got her first significant prize, which proves, that she is an aspiring young actress. She won a Teen Choice Award. It’s not hard to guess, for what project she got it – for her play in the cult series “Riverdale”.
- She is a very beautiful girl, and her personal life is interesting to both, boys and girls. As of now, Cami is almost single. We say “almost”, because she has made a pause in her relationships with a Riverdale colleague Charles Melton. The couple confirmed their relationships in October 2018. After a year they didn’t break up but decided to have some rest from their relationships, which became harder because of tough schedules of the actors.
- She used to be addicted to diets, but now she accepts her body even if it’s not too thin. She prefers healthy choices to slim choices as of now.
- Her favorite TV show is “Gossip Girl”. Her role model was one of the heroines of the show – Blair Waldorf, skillfully portrayed by Leighton Meester.
- Her height is 5 ft 2 in and her weight is 119 pounds.