Interesting Biography Facts
Catharine O. Daddario
celeb's relative, actress
December 16, 1992
New York City, New York, United States
Catharine Daddario family members
Richard Christopher Daddario
Matthew Daddario (older brother), Alexandra Daddario (older sister)
Is Catharine Daddario a lesbian/bisexual?
What is Catharine Daddario marital status?
Who are Catharine Daddario parents?
Richard Christopher Daddario (father)
Date of birth: circa 1951
Richard Christopher Daddario is widely known as a father of blue-eyed Alexandra and Mathew Daddario, both entertainers. But his talented kids are not his only reason to be proud. The man has made an enviable career in the field of law. During 14 years he served as a federal prosecutor in NY and then was sent to Moscow as the Department of Justice’s ambassador. Later he returned to New York and occupied the responsible post of a top counterterrorism official.
Richard is the product of high-quality upbringing, provided by his parents Emilio and Berenice Daddario. His father served in Connecticut Congress during 12 years. He grew up alongside two brothers.
During many years Mr. Daddario has been married to his colleague Christina. They have three kids together, including our today heroine Catharine.
Christina Titus-Daddario (mother)
Date of birth: October, 31
Cat’s mother Christin Titus-Daddario is her supporter and best friend. She joined the career as a lawyer with the upbringing of three kids.
Catharine Daddario siblings
Alexandra Daddario (older sister)
Date of birth: March 16, 1986
Alexandra Anna Daddario is a famous American actress and model, known for the roles of hot romantic ladies. She was Monica in Nicholas Sparks’ film “The Choice”, Summer Quinn in the action comedy “Baywatch” and Constance in the thriller “We Have Always Lived in the Castle”.
Alexandra has served as an inspiration for her younger sister Cat. The oldest child of a lawyer Christina and a prosecutor Richard, she got brilliant education at Professional Children’s School and then studied at Marymount Manhattan College.
Since her teens, she has been interested in acting and started to visit auditions at the age of 16.
Her first acting work was in the series “All My Children”, where she was a regular during 43 episodes. Alexandra looked really believable while depicting Laurie Lewis, a troubled teenager, who lost her mother.
After such a great debut, the blue-eyed young star got numerous invitations to other projects. She appeared in the episode of the series “The Sopranos”, then starred in 5 episodes of the TV drama “Parenthood”. Soon she moved her way to the big screen and portrayed an unnamed heroine in the independent comedy “The Squid and the Whale”, which was directed by Noah Baumbach. Ms. Daddario was catapulted to stardom after the release of the film “Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters”. Her heroine, Annabeth Chase, looked very emotional and natural, and her work was positively marked by critics.
The young actress met her finest hour with the role of Summer in the movie “Baywatch”, the bright comedy, where the actress starred opposite Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron.
Now her career is in the active phase. Alexandra appears in several new screen projects every year. In her free time, she likes shopping and watching TV. She keeps her personal life in secret, but after the release of “Baywatch”, she was romantically linked to Zac Efron.
The actors didn’t confirm their romance. In 2020 Alexandra presented to her fans with another man. The actress announced, she was dating the filmmaker Andrew Form, 27 years older. In 2021 the couple got engaged. In June 2022 they made it official and exchanged wedding vows.
Matthew Daddario (older brother)
Date of birth: October 1, 1987
Cat’s big brother Matthew Quincy is another talented representative of the Daddario breed. He started acting in 2010 and is renowned for his roles in films “Breathe In” (with Felicity Jones), “When the Game Stands Tall” with Alexander Ludwig, and others.
The son of smart hard-working parents, Matthew got a solid education. He studied at Collegiate School and then entered Indiana University Bloomington. There he earned a degree in business administration.
After getting his diploma, the man decided to become a full-time actor. He debuted in the drama “Breathe In”. His other credits include “Delivery Man”, “Naomi and Ely’s No Kiss List” etc.
Since 2013 Matt has been dating Esther Kim, the daughter of Anna and Vlad Kim, who comes from Russia. In his free time, Matt likes to play basketball. The actor is also interested in amateur astronomy and reading sci-fi books. He tied the knot with Kim on December 31, 2017.
In September 2020 he welcomed the firstborn – a daughter – with his wife Esther Kim. In 2022 the fans will see Mathew in the new film “Into the Deep”.
Cat is very proud of her older brother and sister and often uploads pics with them to Instagram.
Catharine O. Daddario is a young actress and model. Surely, in the nearest future she would become a star.
Cat was born in early 1990s in New York in the family of a prosecutor Richard Daddario and his wife Christina, a lawyer.
Education was very important in Catharine’s family, that’s why she was a hard-working pupil at school. In addition, the girl took ballet classes.
After school she entered Hunter College, where studied Linguistics. She graduated from there in 2015 and then found a job at “Fashion, Beauty, Branding and Talent Management”. She serves as an assistant there and combines it with first movie roles. Cat has already starred in Bruce Wemple horror movie “Lake Artifact” and appeared in the drama “Stronger Than Pretty”.
Catharine has big expectations as for acting and hopes to develop her career in that direction. In future she plans moving to Los Angeles, but as for now, she enjoys active life in New York among her numerous friends.
Interesting and fun facts
- When Cat needs inspiration, she watches the film “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend” with Rachel Bloom.
- Her role model is Reese Witherspoon.
- In addition to acting, the girl is working as a model, too. Catharine tells this job helps her to get used to the camera and to add some kudos to her name. “Anyway to promote yourself is good”, the actress opens up.
- She thinks, that the best way to gain some experience for an actor is to visit a theater. There are lots of theater houses in her home city – New York, and Cat visited many of them.
- The actress watches old movies in order to learn from them. She enjoyed Marilyn Monroe’s play in “Gentlemen Prefer Blondes” and Katharine Hepburn’s films, too. They serve as a real inspiration for her.
- One of Catharine’s projects is the virtual reality project “Wilde Eastern”. She acts as Scarlett Redd in the series.
- In her everyday life Cat is a heavy reader and a painter. She showed some of her artwork on Twitter and Instagram.
- She likes puppies, cats, and other animals. Catharine owns a cute grey bunny.
- In spite of the fact that her older siblings are successful actors, she planned to become a designer of pajama gowns in her young years. But something went wrong – and she joined Alexandra and Matthew on their way to Hollywood Olympus.
- In 2020 she acted in Shannon Walsh’s short film “The Rose Ceremony”.
- In 2022 she is busy on the set of the upcoming drama film “The Midway Point”, where her co-stars are Thora Birch, Julie Benz, and Wes Studi.