Interesting Biography Facts
Cree Elizabeth Cicchino
Tv actress, movie actress
May 8, 2002
John Burroughs High School
Cree Cicchino family members
Jayce Cicchino (twin sister)
Is Cree Cicchino a lesbian/bisexual?
What is Cree Cicchino marital status?
Who are Cree Cicchino parents?
Chris Cicchino (father)
Date of birth: 1966
Cree Cicchino’s father is named Christopher. Previously, he worked as an actor, and it was he, who inspired Cree to try her hand in it, too. His most famous screen roles are in the short comedy film “Bar Barons” and the musical film “Jim Breuer: Heavy Metal”.
Chris Cicchino divorced with his Cree’s mother Lori Cicchino. Currently, he is married to the merchandising manager Amy Bradford Cicchino. They live in Nevada, Las Vegas. Chris is making a career as a musician. He is a famed guitar player. Nowadays he plays for the band “Tenors of Rock”.
Lori Bodero (mother)
Date of birth: 1971
Cree is so close to her mother Lori Lynn Bodero. She devoted her mom sweet words to Mother’s Day through social media. The actress confessed that her mother gave her the best childhood, full of endless love and cuddles.
Not much is known about Lori. She spent the major part of her life in New York, USA. She is the daughter of Eduardo and Linda Bodero. Lori grew up with a brother Eddie Bodero. Her father came to the USA from Guayaquil, Ecuador. He was busy in the auto repair business.
Cree’s maternal grandparents and uncle are so proud of their little girl.
Cree Cicchino siblings
Jayce Cicchino (twin sister)
Date of birth: May 9, 2002
Cree shares a special bond with her sister, and very often she uploads their common pictures on social media.
Although the twins look so alike, they have different life interests. Jayce didn’t become an entertainer. She is a student at Quinnipiac University. There she studies nursing.
Jayce is a big lover of sports. Like her sister, she is a trained dancer.
Acting is one of the most unpredictable professions in the world. The entertainers can become popular and earn millions of dollars at a very early age. Cree Cicchino is one of such stars.
Cree Elizabeth Cicchino was born in Queens, New York, the USA in the family of Chris and Lori Cicchino. She shares her birthday with her twin sister Jayce Cicchino.
The daughter of an actor, she liked to change in her early years and was very creative. She studied at John Burroughs High School. Her parents moved the girl to the dancing school when she had just turned 4. Several years later she began taking dancing classes. She was 12 when she had already chosen her profession – acting.
Her big break took place in 2015. That was her first leading role, and although she had no experience, she did her job rather well. Cree portrayed the witty girl Babe in Nickelodeon comedy series “Game Shakers”. The story about two friends, Babe and Kenzie (Madisyn Shipman), who created the school project, which later turned into a profitable online business, gained wide popularity all over the world. She won two Imagen Awards nominations for that screen work two years in a row.
Nowadays Cree is a rising television star, who has already grown up and made the move from Nickelodeon to Netflix. She appears in 2-3 new projects of the year. Currently, she acts in the Netflix series “Mr. Iglesias”.
In the future, Cree Cicchino plans to continue the career of an actress. In her free time, she likes to do horse riding. She is good at creative writing, as well. She has no special plans for the future as a writer but doesn’t exclude the possibility to write her own project one day.
Interesting and fun facts
- In 2015 she was a host of the Ultimate Halloween Costume Party, arranged by Nickelodeon.
- Cree is an active participant in anti-bullying campaigns. She grew up in a family, where people loved and respected one another. She was taught to be tolerant of other people’s differences. She is also an active participant in ASPCA, the society, which struggles against cruelty to animals.
- The thing, which she likes the best about her heroine Babe from “Game Shakers”, is the fact that she works as a team with Kenzie, the other heroine from the show. “It’s so great when two women can work together happily and don’t compete with one other”, she told in her interview to “Talk Nerdy”.
- Her first per was the hamster, named Selena. One of her favorite books is “Frankenstein” by Mary Shelley.
- In her free time, she writes fictional stories and poetry. She tells if she wouldn’t have been acting, she could become a writer.
- Her height is 4 ft 11 in and her weight is 86 pounds.