Interesting Biography Facts
November 19, 1996
San Diego, California, United States
FaZe Rug family members
Rafat Aziz Awadis
Sana Nouri Awadis
Brandon Awadis (older brother)
Is FaZe Rug a lesbian/bisexual?
What is FaZe Rug marital status?
Who are FaZe Rug parents?
Rafat Aziz Awadis (father)
Date of birth: February 16, 1968
Papa Rug has already starred on his son’s videos, so no need to introduce him to FaZe Rug’s fans. For those, who don’t know, his full name is Rafat Aziz Awadis, but on the social media he is frequently named as Ron. In July 2019 Papa Rug appeared on the prank video “Spying on my Dad”, which gained more than 3 million views.
Now Ron seems to enjoy his son’s social media activity, but at first, he forbade Brian and his brother Brandon to host the show “Father Son Chaldean” because of fights the boys arranged on the camera and bad words they used while shooting the episodes. Nevertheless, he let Brian start his channel several years later, when he understood, that it helps his son to cope with his shyness.
When Rafat is not busy with starring on his son’s videos, he rules a self-titled company, which sells groceries through a string of small stores in California.
Sana Awadis (mother)
Date of birth: January 12, 1969
Sana appeared in many videos, aired on FaZe Rug channel, so her face has already become known to each Brian’s fan. Her real name is Sana Nouri Awadis. On social media, she introduces herself as the loving wife and the happy mother of two sons. It’s hard to tell, whether she is exclusively focused on caring about her family members, or if she works somewhere else. Previously, she owned a fund “Awadis Family Trust” with her husband, but they seem to sell it.
FaZe Rug siblings
Brandon Awadis (older brother)
Date of birth: June 23, 1995
Brandon R. Awadis is another celebrity in their clan, whose name is gradually transforming into a brand. He started his activity on YouTube in 2009 in the company of his younger brother. The boys made the show “Father Son Chaldean”, where Brandon acted as a strict father, while Brian was his no-good son. The boys gained a multi-million fan base but then canceled the show because of their father Ron. Mr. Awadis forbade the boys to create such rude content.
Later Brandon returned to YouTube with the other channel “Brawadis”, where he posts pranks, vlogs, challenge videos, etc. As of 2020, “Brawadis” gained 4 million+ subscribers. He hosts the channel “BrawadisNBA”, too.
Brandon Awadis is single as of now. Previously, he dated Jackie Figueroa, the NBA enthusiast, and social media personality. They broke up in 2017 after two years of dating.
Not everyone likes to share his personal life through YouTube and other social media platforms. But some people are ready to break down the wall of silence and sometimes they can make a lot of money through their social media activity. The YouTube star FaZe Rug is one of them.
In spite of his young age, he has already achieved a lot – popularity, multi-million net worth and a chance to make a successful career in the entertainment industry. But let’s start from the very beginning.
He was born on November 19, 1996, in San Diego, California, United States. His parents, who are known all over the world as Mama Rug and Papa Rug, come from Iraq. He grew up alongside an older brother, with whom he shares a close bond. FaZe Rug’s real name is Brian Awadis.
He founded the channel on YouTube in 2012, being just a teenager and a high school pupil at that time. He posted the prank videos at first, and that was just a joke for him. But joke time was over after he has gained international fame. Previously to launching his channel, Brian had already been active on YouTube. He hosted a show in the company of his older brother.
As of now, FaZe Rug is developing his eponymous channel. He boasts with 14 million+ subscribers there. Besides, he has an Instagram account with 4 million+ subscribers. He dropped out of college to focus on his social media activity.
The young man has already made a huge step to the side of a successful career in the entertainment industry. He was signed to endorse several reputable brands, including Gamma Labs, Gucci, etc. He is also selling merchandise goods through his apparel brand, called “Rug”.
Interesting and fun facts
- In one of his videos FaZe Rug confessed, that he has been dreaming to become a star since he was a kid. He wanted to make a career in the entertainment industry but had no idea, how to start. To make his dream a little closer to reality, he launched the YouTube channel in 2009. And he immediately became popular.
- He was crazy about playing video games during his school years. He boasted, that he was considered as the biggest gamer in his school.
- His first video, which gained more than 1 million views, was titled “Cocaine Prank”. In the video he made his mother think, that he has a cocaine bag in the pocket of his jacket. Mrs. Awadis reaction was recorded on the camera.
- Brian is single as of now. Previously he dated Molly Eskam, the social media star, with whom he collaborated in some of his videos. His other former girlfriend is Cailyn. She appeared on his channel, too. FaZe Rug explained that their break up was amicable, and they remain good friends.
- He participates in YouTube collective team “CloutGang”. Its other members are Sommer Ray, Ugly God, Alissa Violet, etc.
- Currently, he resides in a huge mansion, which he bought for himself. The Mediterranean-style residence is located in Poway, California. It was rumored to cost $2, 3 million for FaZe Rug.