Interesting Biography Facts
Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn
November 20, 1983
Kirkwood, Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Columbia High School
Future family members
Ricko Wade (cousin)
Is Future a gay/bisexual?
What is Future marital status?
Who is Future wife?
Ciara (ex-fiancee, baby mother) Joie Chavis (girlfriend since 2017)
How many children does he have?
4 (son with Jessica Smith, daughter Londyn Wilburn , son Prince Wilburn, son Future Zahir Wilburn)
Date of birth: October 25, 1985
Date of birth: May 19, 2014
Son with Jessica Smith
Date of birth: circa 2002
This boy is the first kid of the famous performer. He is the result of his father’s affair with Jessica Smith, who came into limelight when she started court process against the rapper to get child support money from him. The paternal test proved, that her son’s father is really Low Life singer.
The name of the boy isn’t publicized, and it seems, that the rapper isn’t close with him, although he pays about $3, 000 on a monthly basis for him.
Londyn Wilburn (daughter with India J)
Date of birth: circa 2009
The second child and the only daughter of Future, she entered this world in 2009. The girl’s mother is India J. He started dating the Atlanta rapper in the early 2000s, and he hadn’t been popular then. They were an item during 5 years and then split.
Prince Wilburn (son; probably, adopted)
Date of birth: 2012
This boy is the son of Future’s ex-girlfriend Brit. His father names him “my little boy” and cares about him so much. Not long ago he celebrated Prince’s 5th birthday with his mother, whom Future names “my queen”.
Who are Future parents?
His father was estranged from him. Actually, he didn’t even know him. It’s just publicized that both his parents were of Haitian origin.
The rapper’s mother raised him alone. She served as an operator at 911. The son Nayvadius was a hard burden for the woman, that’s why she left him in the house of her aunt. With age, the rapper understood, that he grew up in a trap house and his numerous “aunties” simply were call girls. They constantly were on drugs.
Rico Wade (cousin)
He is Future’s cousin, who helped him start his music career. He is the founding member of a number of hip-hop and R&B bands, including “Organized Noize”.
His real name is Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn, which he recently changed for “Nayvadius Cash”. Future is celebrated as a hip-hop artist, songwriter, and music producer. He made a long way from the struggle to stardom and now enjoys his well-deserved success. The rapper rose to fame due to his cousin Rico Wade, the founder of the band “Dungeon Family”. Rico tried to keep his brother from drugs and other troubles, that’s why he encouraged him to start making music and write songs. Rico and Nayvadius, nicknamed in the family circle as “Future”, became the member of the group “Da Connect”, based on Dungeon Family crew. The band released the set of songs in 2003, which brought the rapper initial modest recognition. He cemented his success with productive collaboration with the rapper Ludacris in 2004.
Future presented a number of mixtapes, which made him noticeable in the hip-hop world. In 2011 the musician signed the deal “A1 Recordings”. He presented the album “Pluto”, which got the positive reviews and turned Future into a star.
Currently, he is the owner of the recording company “Freebandz”. Future has already released 6 studio albums. He is known by collaborations with Taylor Swift, Gucci Mane, and other reputable musicians.
Interesting and fun facts
- His name “Nayvadius” is translated from Greek as “the king”.
- He was born in Haiti and raised in Kirkwood, Atlanta.
- When he was in his teens, he was shot in the right hand, which made the rapper quit basketball (he played it in his school years and considered becoming a professional in the area) and focus on rap.
- He named one of his first mixtapes and the third studio album as “Dirty Sprite”, which stands for a drink of a purple color, which consists of tonic, Sprite or mineral water and low alcohol drink. The other ingredients of the drink are some medications, which consist of codeine and promethazine. Such a drink can be used as a light drug, and it is very popular in hip-hop culture.
- He was engaged to Ciara in 2013. They canceled their wedding soon after the birth of their son. Ciara tattooed the letter “N”, which is the first letter of her loved one’s real name, on her hand. After their split she removed it.