G Hannelius (Genevieve Hannelius)
Interesting Biography Facts
Genevieve Knight Hannelius
TV actress, movie actress, singer, songwriter
December 22, 1998
Yarmouth, Maine, United States
Sierra Canyon High School
G Hannelius (Genevieve Hannelius) family members
Is G Hannelius (Genevieve Hannelius) a lesbian/bisexual?
What is G Hannelius (Genevieve Hannelius) marital status?
Who are G Hannelius (Genevieve Hannelius) parents?
Eric Hannelius (father)
Date of birth: December 4, 1960
G is very close to her father. She shares lots of pictures with her dad, where they spent time in cafes, in the company of friends, riding bikes at weekends, etc. From her father’s side, G has Swedish roots.
He was born and raised in Los Angeles, CA. His full name is Eric Holger Hannelius. As a kid, he attended John F. Kennedy High School and then continued his education at Hunter College.
Now he works as a CEO at the payment service and devotes all his free time to his daughter and wife.
Karla Knight (mother)
Date of birth: December 27, 1958
Genevieve was blessed with a great mother, who believed in her talent and helped her to develop it. The name of her mom is Karla M. Knight-Hannelius. She used to be a dancer, and now she is a big yoga enthusiast. G has trustful amicable relationships with her mother.
Genevieve Knight Hannelius is a famous singer and actress from the USA. She is well-known under the name G Hannelius, too. She rose to fame as a child actress. Genevieve took part in many Disney shows, which immediately became hits. Her film list includes “Hannah Montana”, “I’m in the Band”, “Sonny with a Chance” etc.
She couldn’t have even dreamed about her success many years ago when she appeared on the theater set for the first time. The girl spent her childhood years in Yarmouth, Maine. As a little girl, she was very outgoing and she dreamed to try her hand as an actress. When she turned 7, her mom took her to the Children’s Theater of Maine, and she was accepted. Genevieve immediately became the local star, and her parents decided to help her develop her talent. They moved their small family to Los Angeles, where she was signed with an agent and started visiting auditions.
She reached the status of an internationally popular star after the main role in the series “Dog with a Blog”. She portrayed the girl Avery Jennings, who is obsessed with setting rules and fulfilling them, but can easily behave like a real troublemaker if she wants to protect somebody, whom she loves. Like any other child star, Genevieve had to deal with the transformation from the little cute girl into a beautiful young woman. She changed light family comedies into more serious drama projects, and has already appeared on the criminal show “American Vandal”.
Now G Hannelius joins acting with occasional singing. In 2011 she released the debut song “Staying Up All Night”. As of 2020, she can boast with several musical tracks, which are available on iTunes. Some of them she has written herself.
Interesting and fun facts
- Since 2015 she is in relationships with Jack Chiate. They have already spent a vacation in Iceland. Previously, she was involved in a short romance with an actor Bradley Steven Perry, known as Gabe from “Good Luck Charlie”.
- Despite her early stardom, she went to school like any other teenager. Her mother always told her, that school stands before acting, that’s why G spent a lot of time with a book, even during a filming process. She told in one of her interviews, that they had studio tutors just behind the Dog with a Blog set. They stayed in a separate room and helped child actors with their home tasks. Her favorite subject is History. She also likes writing compositions.
- She is a big sports enthusiast. Previously, she enjoyed horseback riding, but she had to refuse from it, because she couldn’t find time for this activity, being busy with school subjects and TV roles. She is also good at juggling (you can see it in one episode of “Dog with a Blog”). Besides, she likes to play tennis.
- Her nickname is “G” and basically, everyone, who is close to an actress – her parents, relatives, friends and a boyfriend – call her in such a way. She tells that this moniker she got from her first day on Earth when her parents got lots of postcards and presents from their family members, which were addressed to “Baby G”.
- Very often she plays the heroines, which are younger of her age, because of her miniature silhouette. The star is just 5 ft 3½ in tall. Her weight is 106 pounds.