Interesting Biography Facts
model, celeb's relative
January 27, 1994
Georgina Rodríguez family members
Jorge Eduardo Rodriguez Gorjón
Ana Maria Hernandez
Ivana Rodríguez (older sister)
Is Georgina Rodríguez a lesbian/bisexual?
What is Georgina Rodríguez marital status?
Who is Georgina Rodríguez husband?
Cristiano Ronaldo (partner since 2016)
How many children does she have?
4 (Alana Martin Ronaldo - biological daughter, stepchildren Cristiano Ronaldo Jr, Mateo Ronaldo, Eva Ronaldo)
Georgina Rodríguez is widely known as the long-term partner of the cult football player Ronaldo, who performs for the Italian club “Juventus”. The couple met in the Gucci boutique in Madrid, where the stellar athlete came to get some brand new clothes, and she was working as an assistant for £250 per week. As Ms. Rodríguez told in her interview with “The Sun”, it was love at first sight. Later Ronaldo and she met at Dolce & Gabbana event and she felt more relaxed, so they started talking. Soon their friendship turned into love, and they moved together. On November 12, 2017, Georgina gave birth to their daughter Alana. That’s her only biological child as of 2020. Besides, Rodríguez became a loving stepmother to Ronaldo’s kids Cristiano Ronaldo Jr and twins Mateo Ronaldo and Eva Maria. You can read in detail about them in “Cristiano Ronaldo”. And now let’s focus our mind on Georgina Rodríguez’s relatives.
Who are Georgina Rodríguez parents?
Jorge Eduardo Rodriguez Gorjón (father)
Date of birth: circa 1949
Date of death: February 2019
Georgina didn’t see her father very often, when she grew up, because they lived in different countries and couldn’t see each other very often. But she had warm relationships with her daddy and mourned him after his death.
Jorge Rodriguez was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, where he was making a career as a footballer. He came to Spain in the late 1980s and met there Ana Hernandez, the mother of our heroine Georgina. They parented two daughters. Twice he was imprisoned for drug trafficking and served the term in three different prisons. In 2013 he was released and was forced to leave Spain. The man returned to his home country – Argentina. In 2017 he suffered from a stroke and during two years he struggled with the complications, caused by this illness. In 2019 he passed away. His daughter Georgina joined her sister in Argentina to escort him to the final resting.
Ana Maria Hernandez (mother)
Georgina’s mother is named Ana Maria Hernandez. She used to live in Italy. She was closely-knitted with her girls, and they were thankful to her for everything. But she was not active on social media, so not much was known about her. According to “Sportmob” information, Ana tragically died in a car crash in 2011.
Georgina Rodríguez siblings
Ivana Rodríguez (older sister)
Georgina has just one sibling – an older sister Ivana. The girls live far away from one another but share lots of the same memories. Ivana is an Instagram star with 260k+ followers. She calls herself, “the citizen of the world”. It’s obvious, the family is very important for Ms. Rodríguez. She often posts pictures with her sister and nephews. She tells that she loves Georgina’s kids just like her own ones.
Ivana is in relations with a hot man – a surfer. Everything seems so serious between them. Very often they spent time outdoors together – do hiking, bike riding, etc.
Georgina Rodriguez is widely known as a partner of the sports star Cristiano Ronaldo. Now she is not making any career and devotes all her time to caring about their four kids. But what life did the woman led before her happy meeting with Ronaldo?
She was born and raised in Jaca, the small town in Spain, which population is just 13, 000+ inhabitants. She is Spanish from her mother’s side and has Argentine roots from her father’s one. Georgina is the younger girl in her parent’s family. Her older sister is named Ivana.
Not much is known about Rodriguez’s education. It’s just publicized, that she joined her academic studying with lessons at a ballet school. After graduation, she started the career of a dancer. Later the incredibly beautiful girl found an agent and began to work as a model as well. From her home country – Spain – she moved to London. Georgina studied English there, after that she returned to Spain, based in Madrid, and found a job at the Gucci store. In 2016 she met Ronaldo, and that changed her life.
They are not married officially, but everything seems to be good between them. The fans of both are looking forward to seeing their wedding.
Interesting and fun facts
- They say Cristiano Ronaldo is very interested in fashion, that’s why they have something to talk about from the very beginning. Gina, as she is called in the family circle, is 10 years younger than her partner and daughter’s father. Nevertheless, they understand each other very well. Although Gina feels some pressure because of the enormous popularity of her loved one, she would never change anything in their relationships.
- Many people think that Gina’s net worth comes from her rich partner, but that’s not right. She earned quite a lot as a model. The beauty was signed with the Uno Models agency, and she made lots of money through this activity. The girl participated in photo session for reputable fashion issues, appeared on covers of “VIP Magazine”, “Diva E Donna” etc. Her net worth as of now is close to $10 million.
- Her kids and she are frequent guests at Ronaldo’s matches.
- According to Gina’s words, she is very shy.
- Her height is 5 ft 6 in and her weight is 56 kg.
- In one of his interviews Ronaldo told, that for sure, one day Gina and he would go down the aisles and make their relationships official. “We love each other, we have conversations, so why not?” the star confessed.