Interesting Biography Facts
Gwyneth Kate Paltrow
actress, writer, singer
September 27, 1972
Los Angeles, California, United States
Spence School; the University of California
Gwyneth Paltrow family members
Jake Paltrow (younger brother)
Is Gwyneth Paltrow a lesbian/bisexual?
What is Gwyneth Paltrow marital status?
Who is Gwyneth Paltrow husband?
When did get married?
September 29, 2018
How many children does she have?
2 (daughter Apple and son Moses with her ex-husband Chris Martin)
Gwyneth Paltrow relatives
Gwyneth Paltrow husband
Brad Falchuk (husband since 2018)
Date of birth: March 1, 1971
Chris Martin (ex-husband; were married in 2003-2016)
Date of birth: March 2, 1977
Gwyneth Paltrow Boyfriends List
Gwyneth Paltrow kids
Apple Martin (daughter with Chris Martin)
Date of birth: May 14, 2004
Moses Martin (son with Chris Martin)
Date of birth: April 8, 2006
Who are Gwyneth Paltrow parents?
Bruce Paltrow (father)
Date of birth: November 26, 1943
Date of death: October 3, 2002
Blythe Danner (mother)
Date of birth: February 3, 1943
While looking at the famous actress Gwyneth Paltrow, you can’t stop thinking that she plays in new movies not for money or fame, but for pleasure. The Oscar-winning actress, forever young beauty and best-selling author, she likes to play the roles of a wife, a mother and a daughter in her real life.
She was born in a rich and creative family of a film maker Bruce Paltrow and his wife Blythe Danner. Except for the daughter, they also had a son Jake, Gwyneth’s younger brother.
Her parents created really lovely ingenious atmosphere in their house. No wonder that the girl fell in love with acting and immediately decided to become a professional in this area. Since her teens Gwyneth acted on the stage alongside her mother, a talented entertainer, too.
After graduating from school, Paltrow briefly attended the University of California, where she majored in Anthropology, and then left it to channel all her energy to building a career in movie industry.
The leggy blonde debuted in the drama film “Shout”. Then she appeared in the film “Hook”, directed by her godfather Steven Spielberg, as the young version of Maggie Smith heroine.
After that during 5 years she acted in more or less successful projects, when finally won her first big role. That was the title role in the film “Emma”, based on Jane Austen novel. In 1998 she was awarded with an Oscar – the most desirable prize of any entertainer – for her play in “Shakespeare in Love”.
Now Gwyneth continues to add new interesting films and TV shows to her resume. In addition, she has already released a number of books, devoted to right nutrition and exercise routine.
The actress confesses that she has already achieved a lot in her profession, and she is ready to spend the major part of her time with her family.
Interesting and fun facts
- Gwyneth tied the knot officially twice in her life, but she used to date many famous men. For three years she was Brad Pitt’s girlfriend. Then she devoted three other years of her life to Ben Affleck.
- In her previous interviews, the actress told, that she dreamed to have a lot of kids. But now she is the mother of two. Paltrow opened up to MoS You magazine that she lost her third baby because her pregnancy went wrong. She still misses her unborn child.
- She moved with her kids from London to Los Angeles to start acting in the film “Iron Man”. She was impressed when she learned from her agent, that her new luxurious mansion was inhabited by small unpleasant animals – rats. She had to phone to the pest control workers and ask them to get rid of rodents.
- In 2017 the actress announced, that she is going to release her own lifestyle magazine, named “Goop”, based on the materials from her site, which bears the same name. Now she spends a lot of time in her office to make her issue bright and interesting to her readers. She tells that she feels comfortable in the new for her role – of chief executive officer of the magazine. “I am a business person in the body of an actress”, she says.
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s typical day starts early in the morning. She takes her kids to school and then goes to the gym. After an intensive workout, the woman goes to her office, where she works on new materials for her Goop magazine. If she is busy on the set, her day is even harder.
- In March 2023 Gwyneth Paltrow won a skiing crash lawsuit. 76-year-old pensioner Terry Sanderson claimed that the actress crashed into him on a ski slope. The actress managed to prove, that she was the victim of the accident. She got the compensation of $1 dollar (as she previously demanded).
- Gwyneth is still a busy actress. Every year she stars in new screen projects. Her latest roles are in such films as “Avengers: Endgame” and “She Said”.