Interesting Biography Facts
model, fashion designer
July 22, 1980
Florida, United States
St. Thomas University
Helen Lasichanh family members
Is Helen Lasichanh a lesbian/bisexual?
What is Helen Lasichanh marital status?
Who is Helen Lasichanh husband?
When did get married?
October 12, 2013
How many children does she have?
4 (son Rocket Williams and newborn triplets)
The wife of a celebrity is not always famous, but surely, beautiful, just like Helen Lasichanh. She rose to prominence as a girlfriend of legendary Pharrell Williams, but her trendy dresses and ideally shaped silhouette immediately put her in the focus of attention instead of her notable loved one.
In fact, Helen is also a person of a creative profession. The big lover of fashion, she launched her own company as a designer. The woman gained the reputation of a stylish icon. Her red-carpet looks are the best proof of her noble taste. She is the fan of Chanel and Louis Vuitton brands.
Helen entered this world in sunny Miami, FL. She has Ethiopian roots, which probably, contributed to her exotic unusual beauty. She joined her studying at the educational establishment with sports activity – Ms. Lasichanh was a member of a college volleyball team. In addition, around that time she launched the career of a couturier and sent her resume to a number of model agencies. As a fashionista, she seemed to be not so notable, but as a designer, she turned to be quite successful.
Obviously, Helen Lasichanh hit the jackpot, when she crossed her ways with a hip hop mogul, Pharrell Williams. They met at a party, and the musician immediately lost his head for a tall beauty (Helen is visibly taller than her husband). They say the rapper spent two years, trying to catch the heart of the beauty when finally she reciprocated his love.
Interesting and fun facts
- As an athlete, she achieved reasonable fame. In 2001 Helen was awarded as the best volleyball player at The Sun Conference.
- She confessed that her secret of family happiness was being friends with her husband. Helen insisted that Pharrell and she were the best supporters and listeners for one another.
- She gave the life to her and Pharell first son in 2008. Five years later the happy parents finally tied a knot at a private ceremony in Coconut Grove (Miami neighborhood). Kim Kardashian, Gwen Stefani and some other celebs guested at her wedding.
- In addition to a son, Helen is also a mother to three other babies of Pharell Williams. She gave a birth to triplets in 2017. Their genders and names are kept in secret.
- Helen Lasichanh-Williams doesn’t like to be in the center of public attention. She puts lots of efforts to keep her privacy.