Interesting Biography Facts
Jack Robert Avery
July 1, 1999
Burbank, California, United States
Susquehanna Community High School
Jack Avery family members
Sisters: Sydnie Avery, Isla Stanford, Ava Stanford, Camila Avery (rumored)
Is Jack Avery a gay/bisexual?
What is Jack Avery marital status?
Who are Jack Avery parents?
John Avery (father)
Jack Avery’s father tries to avoid publicity. We are not even sure, that his parents are still married. But his father obviously was an inseparable part of the singer’s life in his young years. It was his dad, who introduced Jack to music and taught him to play the piano. Poppy Avery was a great musician, too!
Kristin Stanford (mother)
Date of birth: June 2, 1974
Everyone knows that each famous man has a strong woman behind his back. In case of Jack Avery that woman is his mother. Kristin serves as the young singer’s manager. She knows exactly, what is good for her son.
Except for Jack, she is also a mother for three girls. They have a beautiful and friendly family, the pic of which Jack demonstrated through Instagram on Mother’s Day in 2017. Jack stressed, that his mother’s guidance and support helped him a lot in his career.
Before she became a mother, Kristin had been a student in State University of New York, where she got Bachelor Degree in trade. Previously she was an entrepreneur and ran the dancing studio.
As for now, Kristin is the biggest Why Don’t We (WDW) fan!
Jack Avery siblings
Sydnie Avery (older sister)
Date of birth: October 30, 1995
Every teen knows about her now, and it’s even hard to believe, that several years ago she was in the shadow. But nowadays Sydnie is an Instagram star with more than 100k of followers. She is also a blogger and a fashion designer. Her clothing line, named “Sweet Girl”, enjoys high level of selling.
Jack’s sister has been dating a musician and social media star Devin Hayes since September, 2018. Two young people have never tried to hide their love from their fans. They eagerly share their sweet romantic moments through Instagram.
Ava Stanford (younger sister)
Date of birth: March 6, 2004
Ava is the third child of Kristin Stanford and Jack’s little sister. She has a massive following base in various social networks, mostly due to her status of Why Don’t We member’s sister.
Isla Stanford (younger sister)
Date of birth: November 12, 2008
Isla is Jack’s younger sister. Due to her talented brother, she has become popular at a very young age. The girl is a social media personality with a large fan base. The amount of her Instagram followers has already crossed 200k mark. The girl is also a gifted musician. She posts her music at musical.ly app. There Isla is known under the name “ImIslaRose”.
Camila Avery (rumored sister)
Some sources tell that Jack has one more sister – Camila Avery. But she isn’t present on his family photos.
Jack Avery is celebrated as a musician, songwriter and a band member. Fans know and love him as one of WDW singers. The band, which was formed 2 years ago, boasts with 5 extended plays and one studio album as for now. Jack is one of 5 talented young musicians, who dream to reach the fame of One Direction or NSYNC. Each of band members is in late teens, but any of them has already gained some experience in music industry. For example, Jack Avery was previously a participant of Impact tour.
Avery was born in California, but at the age of 1 his parents moved him to Pennsylvania, where the future star got a school education. In spite of the fact, that Jack was obviously talented as a singer, music wasn’t his priority in middle school years. But the gracious athletic boy was keen on basketball, which he practiced both, at home and at school.
But being inspired by his father, he gradually turned his face to music. At first Avery uploaded his records to various social media platforms. Soon he developed a large fan base and found people, who shared his passion to this art. Thus, he crossed the ways with Daniel Seavey, Zach Herron, Corbyn Besson and Jonah Marais. They formed WDW band, which immediately has become a sensation.
Interesting and fun facts
- Jack Avery runs his own YouTube channel, where he posts his music videos. The music star boasts with more than 200k subscribers.
- He likes gum and chews it all the time.
- If he had such an opportunity, he would sing with a rapper A$AP Rocky.
- In 2018 Jack Avery in the company of other WDW members has set out on a tour around Europe. That was an incredible experience for each of them. Jack visited lots of new cities. He tells, that London impressed him more than other places.
- Jack likes performing in front of the public. But most of all he likes, when his viewers scream. That gives him some extra energy.
- Jack Avery’s celebs crash is Selena Gomez. He likes this hot young star. But life is always different from dreams, so in reality WDW member is dating another woman. In 2018 he was romantically linked to Gabbie Gonzalez. Two stars tried to make it private at first, but in February this year they finally confirmed their dating rumors. Gabbie is a great girl, an Instagram star and a skilful surfer. In spite of chemistry between them, Gabbie and Jack decided to break up because of too busy schedules.
- Jack has never told, that he plans career of an actor, but he has already debuted in this area, too. The young man acted in a short superhero movie “Fearless Five” about 5 teenagers, each of which has some super power. That was a great debut and now his fans are waiting for more roles!
- Although WDW singer’s cute curly hair (for which his fans nicknamed him as “Noodle Head”) form the inseparable part of his image, they are not natural. His hair is straight from birth.
- Two years ago Avery released his solo single, titled “Liar”. His song got more than 1 million views at YouTube.
- The other boys from his band think that Jack will go down the aisles the first of them.