Interesting Biography Facts
Lauren Ashley Daigle
September 9, 1991
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
Louisiana State University
Lauren Daigle family members
Brandon Daigle (older brother), Madison Daigle (younger sister)
Is Lauren Daigle a lesbian/bisexual?
What is Lauren Daigle marital status?
Who are Lauren Daigle parents?
Mark Daigle (father)
Date of birth: May 3, 1962
The name of Lauren’s father is Mark Kevin Daigle. He is a role model for his daughter. They have a close connection, and Lauren very often thanks to her father through social media, calling him patient, supportive and reasonable.
Mark works at the reputable pharmaceutical company “Merck”. He is Sr. Executive Representative there. The man is married and has three kids with Laura, his wife of many years. He is a great fisherman, and sometimes his daughter Lauren goes fishing with him.
Laura Daigle (mother)
Date of birth: May 30, 1964
Laura Michelle Daigle is Lauren’s mother and her best friend. She lives in Lafayette, LA with her husband and their younger daughter. The woman is not active on social media, so it’s hard to tell, whether she has any career or is just focused on her family life.
Lauren Daigle siblings
Brandon Daigle (older brother)
Date of birth: February 6, 1986
Lauren’s family includes her older brother Brandon Price Daigle. Currently, he lives in Killeen, TX. He is married and has kids with his wife Scoti. His youngest daughter (and Lauren’s niece) Scout Everly Daigle was born in July 2015.
Madison Daigle (younger sister)
Madison Daigle is Lauren’s younger sister. She is in her late teens. The girl still lives with her parents. Lauren is extremely close to Madison and calls her “my second half”.
We know lots of modern female singers, who have strong voices and look very hot. Lauren Daigle is one such girl, but at the same time, she is very different from them. She has a special inner world and a very deep faith in God, which found the reflection in her music.
Now Lauren Ashley Daigle is one of the most popular Christian singers in the world. She has tons of fans, two Grammy Awards, and one Billboard Music Award. But how did she start her way on top?
Lauren entered this world in Lafayette, LA. In her young years, she was a big fan of music and sang all the time. For that, her mother called their house “a music box”. At the age of 15, the girl was diagnosed with cytomegalovirus. As a result, she had to stay at home for a long time. During that sudden pause in her life, Lauren started thinking about God. She felt that her faith helped her to recover. After that Daigle decided to join her passion for music with her love for God.
In 2013 she crossed her ways with the members of the contemporary music group “North Point Worship”. She contributed to the band’s album “Hear”.
In 2015 she presented her first full-length album “How Can It Be”, which became unbelievably popular and quickly gained platinum status. Three years later she presented the second studio album “Look Up Child”, which brought her the Grammy Award in the category “Best Contemporary Christian Music Album”.
Now she is busy not just with her singing career, but also with charity projects. The singer collaborates with Ryan Seacrest Foundation, a non-profit organization, which supports children with disabilities.
Interesting and fun facts
- She is officially single as of now. Lauren has never publicized her personal life, so nothing is known about her former relationships.
- Lauren has an ambiguous attitude toward homosexuality. She can’t tell if it is a sin or not. But she has lots of homosexual friends, who are great personalities.
- In 2010 she participated in American Idol competition but was cut from the show before she reached the final.
- She made a one year pause in her career to recharge her batteries. In 2017-2019 Lauren stopped touring, didn’t release new songs and wasn’t active on social media. The star explained it with the necessity to have a rest. She reminded that the harvesters have to make a one-year rest for the soil to renew its productivity. Lauren decided to make the one-year break after the seventh year of her active career.
- In Lauren’s album “Look Up Child”, there’s a song “Losing My Religion”, which made her fans worry about the singer’s state of mind. But she explained, that she decided to present this song as the new step into deeper relationships between human beings without accusations towards people, who make mistakes.
- Her height is 1.63 cm and her weight is 50 kg.
- Musical critics say that her voice is a perfect mixture of Amy Winehouse’s strength and Adele’s vulnerability.