Interesting Biography Facts
Nicholas Diego Leanos
September 6, 1996
Redlands, California, United States
Redlands East Valley High School
Lil Xan family members
Candy Sue Williams
Rob (older brother)
Is Lil Xan a lesbian/bisexual?
What is Lil Xan marital status?
Who are Lil Xan parents?
Candy Sue Williams (mother)
Date of birth: March 11, 1958
Lil Xan doesn’t post pictures with his mother too often. But even rare photos demonstrate that the rapper and his mom have warm relationships. He named her “legendary Candy” on Facebook, and she opened up on Instagram, that she is proud of her kid. One of Lil Xan’s tattoos is devoted to his mom.
Candy has been married to Lil Xan’s father since December 1995. Recently, she has changed her relationship status for “single”, so it seems, Lil Xan’s parents are not an item anymore.
Adrian Leanos (father)
Adrian Leanos is of Mexican origin. He is younger than the rapper’s mother. The man was educated in Los Angeles. He attended Theodore Rosevelt High School. Adrian lives in Mexico City now, but still, he spends a lot of time in Los Angeles. He supports his son Lil Xan and is proud of the rapper’s achievements.
Adrian works at Merkatto Media.
Lil Xan siblings
Rob (older brother)
The exact amount of Lil Xan’s siblings and half-siblings is not known. But his mother opened up in social media, that she had an older son Rob. Rob is a father to a cute girl, named Bella.
Along with the legendary hip hop artists, we know and love newcomers – young aspiring rappers, the stars of the next generation. Lil Xan is one of them. He rose to fame in 2016, after releasing his debut set of songs “GITGO”. He cemented his status of a new name in hip hop industry several months later, after the presentation of his hit “Betrayed”. He recorded his debut studio album “Total Xanarchy” in spring, 2018 and it reached the 10th position in Billboard Hot 200 chart. But how did he start his way on top?
Nicholas Diego Leanos (the artist’s real name) entered this world on September 6, 1996. His parents were not rich, so the boy spent most of his early years in the rooms of low-cost motels. He was educated at East Valley High School, located in Redlands, but he dropped out his studying at the age of 15. Diego wasn’t interested in getting the education or working, most of the time he spent at home, using drugs. Later he found a low-paid job of a street cleaner and to make the ends meet, sold forbidden medications. He saved some cash and bought a camera. After that Lil Xan got an opportunity to earn some cash as a photographer. He made pictures of his friends, some of which were trying to make a career in the hip hop industry. Thus, he first became interested in rap.
One day his camera was stolen, and Lil Xan felt frustrated. But as it turned out later, it was a great event in his life. Diego decided to record several tracks and upload them to SoundCloud. He planned to make some profit from his songs and to save money for another camera. But his tracks became so popular, that the ambitious teen decided to become a full-time hip hop artist.
He chose “Xan” as his stage moniker. The resounding word has quite a contradictory meaning – it’s the short form of the word “Xanax”, a hard drug. The singer got used to this medication and during 2 years he took it almost every day. In November 2018 he went on rehab to quit his bad habits. The rapper was impressed by the death of his two friends, caused by overdose.
Now he stays sober and inspired his numerous fans to follow his example. Lil Xan has a great impact on his peers – millions of followers read and re-read each his post on Instagram, thousands of them follow his updates on Facebook. Lil Xan has lots of plans for the development of his career; so hopefully, we’ll hear more of his hard beats in the nearest future.
Interesting and fun facts
- Lil Xan’s schedule is very tough, but he finds enough time for dating, too. In summer, 2018 he was in relationships with the talented young singer Noah Cyrus. Two stars recorded a song “Live or Die” and then separated because Noah posted the photoshopped erotic photo of a musician Charlie Puth on her Instagram. That made Lil Xan jealous.
- In February 2019 the rapper announced, that his girlfriend Annie Smith is pregnant with his baby. Unfortunately, the girl had a miscarriage. Later it was reported, that she pretended to be pregnant and used the ultrasound, uploaded from Google, not that one she recorded during the visit to her doctor. Annie insisted her miscarriage was not fake.
- The musicians, who inspired Lil Xan and whose songs influenced him while he was just starting his career, are Pharrell Williams, Drake, N.E.R.D and others.
- He likes to eat junk food.
- His body is covered with strings of tattoos, and most of them are made on visible parts of his body. He thinks that there’s no sense to make a tattoo if nobody sees it.