Interesting Biography Facts
Madison Elle Beer
singer, YouTube star
March 5, 1999
Jericho, Long Island, New York, United States
Jericho Middle School
Madison Beer family members
Ryder Beer (younger brother)
Is Madison Beer a lesbian/bisexual?
What is Madison Beer marital status?
Who are Madison Beer parents?
Robert Beer (father)
Date of birth: June 13, 1968
Madison’s father is named Robert Beer. They have very close and warm father-daughter relationships.
Daddy Beer is a successful person. He gathered a solid net worth as the luxury houses builder. He founded a company “Built By Beer”.
Robert was born in USA. He is a son of Lorraine Aaron. During many years he was married to Tracie Beer and had two children with her – Madison and Ryder. Unfortunately, their family life wasn’t happy enough and they decided to separate. Later Robert re-married Lyndsey Mayer, a business lady. They parted their ways in 2013.
Tracie Beer (mother)
Date of birth: November 30, 1971
Madison is closely-knitted with her mother. She spends a lot of time with her and posts their pictures on social media. Once she even promoted her mother’s invention – a counter hanger, especially designed by Tracie, – while she was at QVC television.
Tracie was born in USA. She spent the major part of her life in Jericho, New York. She is divorced. The woman earns her living as an interior designer. She is a mother of two kids.
Madison Beer siblings
Ryder Beer (younger brother)
Date of birth: May 3, 2002
Madison is a happy girl, who has a younger brother – her friend and her biggest fan. Ryder and is a famous sister are very close. Very often he posts pictures with his sister and his mom.
Ryder spent his childhood in Jericho, New York. Recently he has graduated from high school. The young man is not so active on social media, but he boasts with 99k+ followers on Instagram.
Madison Beer is a talented singer, based in USA. She has released the songs “Melodies”, “Unbreakable”, “Something Sweet” and many others, which brought her international fame.
Madison entered this world in Jericho, Long Island, New York, the same place, which served as home for the legendary actress Natalie Portman. Since the earliest years, Madison knew, that she would become a star. “I have something to tell to people”, thus she explained her self-confidence.
She started her career at the age of 12 in the way, which is so typical for the stars of her generation. Madison just uploaded several music videos on YouTube. One of them – the cover to Etta James’s song was noticed by Justin Bieber, and he reposted it to his Twitter account.
Thus, she gained her first popularity and brought her a deal with Island Def Jam. To become a professional singer, she moved from her native Jericho to Los Angeles with her mother and brother.
She presented the song “Melodies” through the label “Island Def Jam” and then released some other singles. But Madison didn’t find the common language with the managers of the recording studio, so she decided to cancel their deal. That was a courageous step for a young singer, almost a teenager. She could ruin her career. But Ms. Beer was sure, she had to create music independently.
In 2018 Madison made a great come back to the music industry. She recorded an extended play “As She Please”. Her set of songs got mostly positive feedback from critics and the audience.
Interesting and fun facts
- Her star sign is Pisces. Madison tells, that this sign suits her. She has lots of features, typical for Pisces. “I am a good judge of people’s character and can understand at first sight, if the person can get along with me well or not”.
- She has cordial friendly terms with Justin Bieber and his wife Hailey Baldwin. Justin is that person, who discovered Madison’s talent. And the girl adores him. “I heard him on the radio for the first time, when I was 11, and immediately told my mother, that we would be friends”, she tells.
- After leaving her first record label, she focused her mind on modeling. Madison walked down the catwalk for Dolce & Gabbana at Milan Fashion Week.
- Madison has an ambiguous attitude toward social media sites. She likes to develop her Instagram account, but at the same time, she understands, that her self-esteem shouldn’t be based on the number of likes under her pictures.
- She keeps her personal life in secret. She is considered as single nowadays, but some of her fans are sure, Madison is dating a mysterious man, whose name is undisclosed. Previously, she was in relationships with Jack Gilinsky and Brooklyn Beckham.