Interesting Biography Facts
Meg Elizabeth Donnelly
actress, singer, dancer, songwriter
July 25, 2000
New York City, New York, United States
Annie’s Playhouse – School of Performing Arts; New York Professional Children’s School
Meg Donnelly family members
Is Meg Donnelly a lesbian/bisexual?
What is Meg Donnelly marital status?
Who are Meg Donnelly parents?
Liz Donnelly (mother)
Date of birth: April 22, 1964
Meg’s parents are not present on social media, but that doesn’t mean, they are not absolutely involved in their daughter’s life. In each of her interviews, the young starlet tells about her close connection with both her parents. They are very supportive of her career.
In the photo above you can see Meg’s mother Liz with her brother Craig Hill Jr. He is Elizabeth’s only sibling. Their parents – Craig Sr. and Jacqueline Hill have already passed away.
Elizabeth and Mike Donnelly have been married for years. They have just one child – a daughter Meg Donnelly. She is on friendly terms with her maternal uncle Craig and is closely knitted with her cousin Anna Hill, who is also a theater actress and singer.
Mike Donnelly (father)
Date of birth: 1961
Unfortunately, we didn’t find the picture of Mr. Michael Patrick Donnelly, as he prefers to keep his privacy. But we know that he is a son of late Robert Elmer Donnelly and Gladys Gail Plate. He has a sister Donna Perrone and two brothers – Frank and James Donnelly. Meg shares a close bond with her aunts and uncles. She has six cousins from her father’s side, and she maintains warm relationships with all of them.
Mike studied at Parsippany High School. He is a successful businessman. He has worked in several successful companies, including Donnelly Communications, where he served as a principal.
The fate of many actresses is fickle and illusory. But was it ever important for hundreds of young, pretty girls, who haunted the managers of famous film studios? And due to the producers from Disney studio, another fragile starlet lit up on Hollywood sky. Her fans hope that her professional life will be happy and long.
Meg Elizabeth Donnelly was born in the big busy city of New York, United States. She started acting at the age of 6, and soon it became the most important thing in her life. Meg attended “Annie’s Playhouse”, the famous school of performing arts, and there she acted, sang, and danced 6 times per week. Everyone, who saw little Meg on the stage, advised her to choose acting as her career. Her parents supported the idea, and soon Meg moved to Los Angeles and went for an audition.
As of 2020, Ms. Donnelly is still very young. But she has at least two projects in her resume, which any actress can be proud of. The role, which made her popular, was in the show “American Housewife”. She portrayed the teen girl Taylor Otto, beautiful and active, who really loves her family, but tries to develop her unique individuality at the same time. The other character, Meg Donnelly is recognized by, is Addison from “Zombies”. In her interviews, the actress told, that she was so satisfied with her work. The heroine she created loved her friends without paying attention to their appearance. Meg tells she likes the powerful message the movie sent to its viewers.
Now Meg Donnelly joins acting with singing. She has a chance to realize herself in this sphere of activity, too. In 2018 she presented the single “Smile”. The year later she released the debut set of songs “Trust”.
Interesting and fun facts
- Meg’s parents took her to Broadway very often. She confessed that she was “a big theater kid”. She has been visiting Broadway shows since she was 5. Her favorite Broadway production is “Rent”.
- The actress is very beautiful, but her heart is still empty. Although the rumors connected her with Zombies co-star Milo Manheim, she told that they were just friends. The actress confessed that she was not romantically in love with anyone as of 2020.
- Like the musical actress, she has some role models, the other young actresses, which have succeeded in both, singing and acting. Her favorites are Selena Gomez and Tina Fey.
- She is fluent in Japanese. The actress started to speak this language when she was dealing with the exchange students from Japan at the Professional Children’s School in New York. She has even released the Japanese version of her song “Smile”.
- Meg has lots of career goals, and some of them have already been completed. She is very proud of the American Housewife and American Idol collaborative episode when she performed in front of Katy Perry, Luke Bryan, and Lionel Richie. Besides, she has interviewed Janet Jackson for a Radio Disney show.