Interesting Biography Facts
Melissa S. Heholt-Cole
Exec at Dreamville Foundation; event planner
December 17, 1985
Edgewater, New Jersey. United States
Molloy College; St. John’s University
Melissa Heholt family members
three younger siblings
Is Melissa Heholt a lesbian/bisexual?
What is Melissa Heholt marital status?
Who is Melissa Heholt husband?
When did get married?
How many children does she have?
Very often celebs tell that they have no secrets from their fans. But the rapper J. Cole, obviously, has some things he doesn’t want to share. Thus, he kept in secret the fact that he exchanged the votes with his long-term girlfriend Melissa Heholt. “Crooked Smile” during his dialogue with Ryan Coogler finally introduced the fact that he wasn’t a bachelor anymore. After that, his fans had even more questions about his special lady. So, who is Melissa Heholt, who has changed her surname for “Cole” after marriage?
She was born in Edgewater, New Jersey in the middle-class American family. The girl is the oldest of four kids in Heholt breed. Since the earliest years, she had to care about her younger siblings. That made Melissa love children and she decided to become a teacher.
The woman attended Molloy College, the private educational establishment at Long Island, NY. Then she continued her education at St. Jones University. There she met her loved one – Jermaine Cole. They started dating and after about 10 years of happy relationship finally got engaged and tied a knot.
After a couple of years, in teaching the woman turned into an event planner. Currently, she shares her time between work and motherhood. She has a small son with Jermaine.
Interesting and fun facts
- The woman is a Master of Elementary Education. Having served as a teacher during a couple of years she left it for event planning.
- Melissa is a talented business lady, who founded the event planning company “Statice Events”. She explains that she always created great holidays for her family members, friends, and colleagues, and soon it turned into her main passion. That inspired the woman to start an event planning agency on her own.
- Aside from her job (which is a kind of a hobby for her) Melissa enjoys cooking, traveling, visiting cozy restaurants and popping into various shops.
- Currently, she shares her time between New York City and Raleigh in North Carolina.
- Mrs. Cole added floristry to the long list of the things she is fond of. The young woman studied this art at Makini Regal Designs and nowadays she enjoys creating floral centerpieces from time to time. She uses floral compositions, made with her own hands, at the events she is planning.
- Although Melissa is a business person, she finds in her tough schedule some time for social activity. She is the exec director at her husband’s charity organization “Dreamville Foundation”, which is aimed to mentor young people in order to develop their talents.