Interesting Biography Facts
Destiny Hope Cyrus (birth name), Miley Ray Cyrus (full name)
singer, actress, songwriter
November 23, 1992
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Heritage Elementary School
Miley Cyrus family members
Billy Ray Cyrus
Braison Cyrus (younger brother), Noah Cyrus (younger sister), Trace Cyrus (older half-brother from maternal side), Brandi Cyrus (older half-sister from maternal side), Christopher Cyrus (older half-brother from maternal side)
Is Miley Cyrus a lesbian/bisexual?
What is Miley Cyrus marital status?
Who is Miley Cyrus husband?
ex-husband Liam Hemsworth
When did get married?
December 23, 2018
Miley Cyrus relatives
Miley Cyrus husband
Date of birth: January 13, 1990
Who are Miley Cyrus parents?
Billy Ray Cyrus (father)
Date of birth: August 25, 1961
Tish Cyrus (mother)
Date of birth: May 13, 1967
Miley Cyrus siblings
Braison Cyrus (younger brother)
Date of birth: May 9, 1994
Noah Cyrus (younger sister)
Date of birth: January 8, 2000
Trace Cyrus (older half-brother from maternal side)
Date of birth: February 24, 1989
Brandi Cyrus (older half-sister from maternal side)
Date of birth: May 26, 1987
Christopher Cody Cyrus (older half-brother from paternal side)
Date of birth: April 8, 1992
A popular actress, singer and songwriter, Miley Cyrus has made a long way before becoming a star and asserting herself for the whole world. Cyrus became a teen idol in 2006 due to her unbelievably great play in the youth sitcom “Hannah Montana”, aired at Disney Channel. Then she was only 14 years old, and now she is 25.
Interesting and fun facts
- Her birth name was Destiny Hope. Thus, her parents wanted to show, that they expected from their daughter to do something important in her life. She officially changed the name for Miley Ray Cyrus in 2008. “Miley” comes from “Smiley” – her childhood nickname – and “Ray” is the middle name of her grandfather from paternal side, who was a famous politician.
- Miley was ranked as the most googled celebrity in 2013. The actress and singer was the absolute leader and left behind her back such great performers as Drake, Kim Kardashian and Katy Perry.
- She quit her studying in 2000, when the starlet was just 8 years old. Then Cyrus started career of an actress. After that her only studying was with a tutor, who visited the girl at the set. By the way, Miley is going to continue her education in future. She thinks there’s no age limits if it goes about studying. Her role model is a grandmother, who came into a college at the age of 62. By the way, the granny’s image is tattooed on the girl’s hand – that job was made by a famous tattoo master Kat Von D.
- As for tattoos, Cyrus is really crazy with making them. As for now, she has at least 22 drawings on her body skin.
- Her favorite perfume is from Juicy Couture brand.
- Cyrus co-wrote with Jeffrey Steele a song “I Thought I Lost You”. It was used as a soundtrack to the animation “Bolt”. For the song 16-year-old Miley got her first Golden Globe nomination.
- In spring, 2017 Miley became a victim of hacking. Her nude pics were stolen from her smartphone and uploaded to the site. Previously, the same Internet resource posted intimate pics of Demi Lovato and Tiger Woods (he was depicted with his ex-fiancee Lindsey Vonn).
- Although Miley doesn’t position herself as a lesbian or bisexual, she is a well-known supporter of same-sex marriages. She touches this hot topic in social media from time to time, for which Twitter administration once wanted to ban her.
- To win the role in Hannah Montana, Miley had to defeat a lot of talented girls. One of them was Taylor Momsen, who later became a star of the series “Gossip Girl”.
- One of Cyrus recent achievements is launching her own charity project, named “Hopeful Hippie”. The goal of this program is to help children from troubled families to receive an education.