Interesting Biography Facts
Natalie Alyn Lind
June 21, 1999
Natalie Lind family members
Barbara Alyn Woods
Alyvia Alyn Lind (younger sister), Emily Alyn Lind (younger sister)
Is Natalie Lind a lesbian/bisexual?
What is Natalie Lind marital status?
Who is Natalie Lind husband?
Aramis Knight (ex-boyfriend)
Natalie Lind husband
Aramis Knight (ex-boyfriend; dated in 2015-2017)
Date of birth: October 3, 1999
Natalie Lind is just 19 years old, and she doesn’t care about boyfriends too much yet. But she has already been in relationship once. She dated an actor Aramis Knight during two years. They went into the limelight in late 2015, when visited together a red-carpet event. Two rising Hollywood stars looked very natural together.
The pretty girl Natalie fell in love with a typical American boy Aramis, when she was just 16. To that time Mr. Knight had already appeared in a number of TV shows and films, which brought him some recognition. He played the recurring role in medical series “General Hospital”, appeared in one episode of “Parenthood” and till now plays the main role in AMC show “Into the Badlands”.
Natalie Lind boyfriend was born in Woodland Hills, CA. He dreamed about acting since earliest years, and in 2005 (being just 6 years old) he won his first role.
As for now, the young man boasts with more than 30 acting projects. Each year he makes his resume more extensive.
Who are Natalie Lind parents?
John Lind (father)
Natalie’s father John Lind resides in LA. He is a first director’s assistant and producer. As for now, the man is known by more than 30 films and TV shows, which he helped to produce or which he helped to direct. The most popular of them are “M.A.N.T.I.S.”, “Legends of the Fall”, “Shanghai Noon”, “The Assignment” etc.
In 1999 he married Barbara Alyn Woods. The couple gave a birth to three beautiful daughters. Our today heroine is the oldest of them.
Barbara Alyn Woods (mother)
Date of birth: March 11, 1962
Natalie’s mother is her role model, who inspired her to pursue career of an actress. The woman glorified her name as a talented TV actress. She is mostly known as Eve Sinclair in “Eden” and as Deb Scott from “One Tree Hill”.
Barbara entered this world in the beautiful city of Chicago. She attended Hinsdale South High School in Darien, and then continued her education at the Northern Illinois University.
The woman rose to fame in 1993, when she won the role in prime-time soap opera “Eden”. She posed naked for Playboy that very year to increase viewers’ interest to the series. In spite of her efforts the project was closed after 26 episodes.
In 1999 she married the man of her life John Lind and welcomed three daughters with him. They are actresses.
Natalie Lind siblings
Emily Alyn Lind (younger sister)
Date of birth: May 6, 2002
Even if you don’t know the name of this beautiful blue-eyed blonde girl, surely, you have already seen her on the screen. In the film list of the talented teenager there are really successful projects, like Emily VanCamp young version in “Revenge” and Ariel in “Code Black”.
The daughter of two entertainers, Emily has known that acting was her cup of tea since the earliest age. She debuted at 6 years old. Then the girl won the role of Lily, younger version of Dakota Fanning, in the series “The Secret Life of Bees”.
As for now the cute child can boast with 33 screen projects, and it makes her one of the most promising young stars in the industry.
Alyvia Alyn Lind (younger sister)
Date of birth: July 27, 2007
The youngest sister in Lind family followed her parents’ footsteps and became an entertainer. Eleven-year-old actress awoke popular after playing the regular role in the series “The Young and the Restless”.
Like her sisters, she began to act at the age of 6. The girl played a small role in the horror film “Dark Skies”. Later she cemented her initial success with participation in such films as “Blended”, “Mockingbird” and “Shangri-La Suite”, where she portrayed Lisa Marie Presley.
Alyvia is inspired by her older sister Natalie.
Natalie Lind was born in the family of an actress and a producer, and as she tells she always knew, that she would be an actress. She launched acting at the age of 4. The girl was playing small roles in popular TV series, like “Criminal Minds”, “Army Wives” or “iCarly”, where she crossed the ways with another child star Miranda Cosgrove. She became recognizable after a regular role in the series “One Tree Hill”.
The girl continued her career with appearances in the sitcom “The Goldbergs”, created by Adam Goldberg, who demonstrated in the series the life of his family in 1980s in a humorous form.
Later Natalie was cast as a mutant to the series “The Gifted”, and critics praised her mature – for such a young age – play. Previously she portrayed Silver St. Cloud in the crime drama “Gotham”, based on comics’ heroes.
Natalie tells that acting is a kind of fun for her and she tries not to take it too serious. The girl is ready to play both, dramatic and comedy roles. Her role models are Anne Hathaway and Jennifer Lawrence.
Interesting and fun facts
- In 2013 Natalie was cast as Dana Caldwell in the sitcom “The Goldbergs”. She appeared in 22 episodes of the show. She portrayed Sean Giambrone screen girlfriend. They had a kiss in one of the episodes – that was the first Natalie Alyn Lind camera kiss.
- In “The Goldbergs” her mother Barbara Alyn Woods acted as the screen mother of her heroine Dana. It’s interesting to know, that Natalie was the first one from her family, who was hired to act in the series and producers asked her, if she’d agree to meet her mother on the set.
- Natalie’s first screen job was in one episode of “One Tree Hill” – opposite her mother, again.
- Her favorite part in her job of an actress is becoming somebody else. She feels extremely excited in the morning, when it’s her day on the set. “I get up, go for makeup and hairdo, try some new wardrobe, which I didn’t get used to wear, and feel great!” the actress told in her interview.
- Her less favorite part of being on the set is getting up early. When she is busy with some series or movie, she has to get up at 4-5 o’clock am, and she hates it.
- The girl was homeschooled. Since the earliest years she had to keep that balance between her busy schedule and school lessons. She was homeschooled and had teachers on the set to help her with studying.
- Natalie tells, that there’s no envy between her and her sisters, who are actresses too. “We support each other and make a dancing party each time, when some of us get a role!”