Interesting Biography Facts
Nathan Karl Kress
November 18, 1992
Glendale, California, United States
Nathan Kress family members
Andrew Kress (older brother), Kevin Kress (older brother)
Is Nathan Kress a gay/bisexual?
What is Nathan Kress marital status?
Who is Nathan Kress wife?
London Elise Moore
When did get married?
November 15, 2015
How many children does he have?
1 (daughter Rosie Carolyn Kress)
Nathan Kress wife
London Elise Moore (wife since 2015)
Date of birth: November 2, 1992
November is a special months for both, Nathan and his wife London, because each of them has a birthday on this day. In addition, they married on the 15th day of that very month in 2015.
Kress fans can be happy for their favorite celebrity, because he tied a knot with a really great girl.
London Elise Moore, who changed her surname for Kress after the marriage, was born in Texas, but spent most part of her early years in Michigan. She fell in love with acting during her school years. The girl was educated at a private Christian school in Adrian.
She started her career as a model and stuntwoman. London did stunts in the thriller “Insidious: Chapter 3” for the actress Stefanie Scott. After that she started to work as an actress. At the set of an action film “Into the Storm” she met iCarly star Nathan Kress.
They started dating, and in May 2015 Kress bought a vintage wedding ring to propose his girlfriend. They married 6 months later. In summer, 2017 two actors announced, that their first baby was on the way. In December Ms. Rosie Carolyn Kress entered this world.
Nathan Kress kids
Rosie Carolyn Kress (daughter with London Elise Moore)
Date of birth: December 21, 2017
The big baby event in Kress family took place on the 21st of December, 2017. The next day after that Nathan shared with his fans great news through Instagram. He told that his wife gave a birth to a healthy beautiful girl. Rosie was born at 3:59 pm and weighed 6 lbs, 6 ounces. Although London and the baby felt well, Nathan was “an emotional wreck”, as he wrote. Then the actor added that he meant it “in the good sense of words”.
Who are Nathan Kress parents?
Steven Kress (father)
Nathan’s father isn’t connected with acting, but he supported his son’s interest in this area and helped him to develop it.
Steven studied at UCLA. He fathered three sons with his wife Rita Kress. Nathan is the youngest of his kids. When the actor is not busy at the set, he spends a lot of time with his parent. They like to play tennis and other sports games together.
Rita Kress (mother)
Nathan’s mother is Rita Kress. She has always been attentive to her kids. Once she noticed that her two-year-old son Nathan memorized the scenes from various TV programs and copied their heroes. The boy was talented, and Rita decided to get him into acting. She hired an agent and started to visit auditions with Nathan. In her free time she studied all the lessons with the boy, who became homeschooled. With her help the boy got his first role – in Jimmy Kimmel Live!
Nathan Kress siblings
Andrew Kress (older brother)
Date of birth: October 23, 1987
Andrew is the oldest son in Kress family. He was interested in acting at school and even appeared in a small role in the show “iCarly”. But then he changed the focus of his life and entered Yale University to get degree in English. In 2014 he founded the company “HealthVerity”, which deals with management of healthcare data.
Kevin Kress (older brother)
Kevin is the second son in Kress family. He isn’t an actor, but participated in school plays and musicals in his teens.
Interesting and fun facts
- Nathan Kress got married at the age of 25, but he had his first kiss at the age of 5. Then he kissed a neighbor, who lived across the street. His iCarly co-stars Miranda Cosgrove and Jennette McCurdy were guests at his wedding.
- He got an opportunity to demonstrate his acting skills for the first time as Toplin in the series “Drake & Josh”. Although he was uncredited, his talent was noticed by iCarly producer Dan Schneider and soon the young actor got a role of Freddie Benson, which made him popular.
- Nathan’s celebrity crash is the actress Keira Knightley. He admires her as a woman and respects as an actress.
- He likes acting most of all and tells that it’s his dream job. At the same time he opens up, that he likes to sleep a lot, which is not always possible for actors. Miranda and Jennette could sleep 5 hours only and feel fresh on the set, but Nathan usually was oversleeping.
- He doesn’t understand, why women always wear heels in spite of the fact they usually complain about them. Nathan is not tall, that’s why even short girls seem taller than him, when they are on heels. And it annoys the actor!