Interesting Biography Facts
Nicholas James Wright
sports show host, TV personality, sports commentator
October 3, 1984
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Nick Wright family members
Louie A. Wright
Is Nick Wright a gay/bisexual?
What is Nick Wright marital status?
Who is Nick Wright wife?
When did get married?
How many children does he have?
3 (stepchildren Damonza Byrd and Diorra Byrd; daughter Deanna Wright)
Nick Wright wife
Danielle Wright (wife)
Date of birth: November 1, 1980
Danielle Wright is not just Nick’s wife since 2013, but also a woman, who saved him. As the sports personality confessed in one of his posts, Danielle appeared in his life, when he was miserable and suffered from addiction. But she fell in love with him and then returned him to life. Now they are happy together. Nick and Danielle have one common child together. Wright is a good father to his wife’s kids from the previous relationship.
Nick Wright kids
Damonza Byrd (stepson)
Nick and Damonza have a warm father-son relationship. It’s even hard to say, that they are not blood-related. Damonza is Danielle’s son from a previous marriage. As of 2020, he is a freshman. The boy is an active member of the college basketball team, and his statistics are rather impressive. Nick coached his talented stepson, whom he legally adopted.
Diorra Byrd (stepdaughter)
Diorra is Damonza’s sister. She is Nick’s stepdaughter, whom he likes and whom he considers as his biological kid. Yes, he adopted Diorra, too. Danielle introduced her daughter and son to Nick at one of their first dates in 2007, and they immediately found the common language.
Deanna Wright (daughter)
Deanna is Nick and Danielle’s only biological child. Her exact age is not known, but on social media, Nick told, that she has already become a school pupil. Wright confessed that his daughter brought even more love to his life. He spends a lot of time with her. Not long ago they visited “Frozen 2” premiere.
Who are Nick Wright parents?
Charlene Wright (mother)
Date of birth: November 15, 1960
The name of Nick’s mother is Charlene Marie Wright. She was an attorney. She keeps her privacy and doesn’t post her pictures on social media. The woman resides in Texas as of now.
Louie A. Wright (father)
Date of birth: August 7, 1950
The name of Nick’s father is Louie A. Wright. He lives in Texas. He was a firefighter.
Nicholas James Wright, the popular sports talk show host, was delivered on October 3, 1984. He grew up in Kansas City, MO, finished a high school there and then entered Syracuse University, from where he graduated with a degree in journalism. He has two loving parents, but it’s not known, whether he has any siblings.
After graduation, he appeared in the center of public attention for the first time, when he participated in a television game “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?” After that, he returned to his home city, where he was accepted as a show host to the local radio station “KCSP 610 AM”.
After becoming famous as a radio sports show host, he finally got a chance to move his way on television. In 2016 he started to work on Fox Sports channel and is considered as one of the brightest sports commentators as of now.
He started from substitution of Colin Cowherd, the regular host of the sports show “The Herd”, when he was on vacation. Later Nick got a chance to co-host (with Jenna Wolfe and Cris Carter) his own show “First Things First”. Wright’s fans value him for his ability to provide a strong argumentation base and to analyze the situation precisely well.
Interesting and fun facts
- Nick Wright jokes, that tickets for any match can be free, if you bet on the right side. This man knows a lot about money because he is considered as one of the highest-paid hosts on TV. He makes about $75k per year and his net worth is close to $1 million.
- Nick remains a famous radio host, too. Since 2018 he has been hosting “What’s Wright with Nick Wright” sports entertaining show on SiriusXM. Nick makes his program interesting. He analyses the recent games, speaks about sport gambling games and raises other serious problems on the topic.
- He is a big fan of James LeBron and names him “the best player in the world”. Sometimes his too high appraisal is named “a little stretch” in other sports issues.
- Nick used to tell, that his roots are of Italian and Irish origin. He has French ancestry from both of his parents’ sides, too.
- Once Nick participated in a Tik Tok video. He recorded it with his wife and children for the account of his oldest daughter.
- His height is 5 ft 11 in and his weight is 75 kg. He works out a lot to maintain his great shape.