Interesting Biography Facts
Symonne Brianna Harrison
social media star, dancer, actress, inventor
June 19, 2006
North Royalton, Ohio, United States
St. Albert the Great School; Cleveland High School
Symonne Harrison family members
Tania Meola Harrison
Is Symonne Harrison a lesbian/bisexual?
What is Symonne Harrison marital status?
Who are Symonne Harrison parents?
James Harrison (father)
Date of birth: 1971
Symonne’s fans could see her dad not just on her Instagram account, but also in her YouTube videos, like “My Parents React to Hate Comments” and “Doing the Opposite of What My Parents Say”.
James maintains warm relationships with his daughter, whom he calls “my little actress” on his Instagram.
Symonne’s father is a businessman. He manages the careers of talented people and helps to develop brands. He is the founder and CEO at “I am Social. LA”.
He was born into a family of military men. James spent the major part of his life in Cleveland, Ohio. There he resided with his wife Tania and daughter Symonne. They moved from Cleveland to Los Angeles in 2017. Symonne’s career was the first one James decided to manage. Now he helps other young artists to succeed.
Tania Meola Harrison (mother)
Date of birth: February 1977
Symonne’s mother is her first fan, supporter, and assistant. Tania Dominique Harrison devoted all her free time to her daughter. She helped Symonne develop and present her invention – the toy “Bear On The Chair”, which monitors the child’s behavior.
Tania is the daughter of Leo Meola. She has a sister Angela Meola Marrero. Tania owns an associate degree. Previously, she lived with her family in Ohio. She used to work in the building and grounds cleaning sphere. Currently, she resides with her husband and daughter in Agoura Hills, CA. She is a housewife.
Symonne Harrison siblings
Symonne seems to have no siblings.
Symonne Harrison entered this world on June 19, 2006. The girl was very vivid and talented in her early childhood years. Her parents, James and Tania, supported her career beginnings. She took dancing and acrobatics classes in her earliest years. Besides, she studied at St. Albert the Great School and later at Cleveland High School.
She spent the first years of her life in North Royalton, OH. There she quickly became popular as a constant participant of talent contests and other city events. She was about 10 years old when Symonne got the title of North Royalton Sweetheart at the Community Festival Pageant.
At that same age, she invented the toy “Bear On The Chair”. With the help of her parents, Symonne created the behavioral toy, which gives marks to the child’s behavior. Thus, the smiley face indicates, that the kid did great. While the red face showed that the child could put more effort to succeed.
“Bear On The Chair” is widely used in autism learning centers, health care facilities, and schools. Besides, it appeared in the Christmas episode of the series “Black-ish”.
Symonne’s family moved from Cleveland to Los Angeles. There she continued her acting and social media career. She modeled for Art and Beauty magazine.
Besides, she maintains a self-titled YouTube channel with 1.19 million subscribers. She also has accounts on Instagram and Tik Tok.
In 2018 Symonne debuted as an actress in an episode of the Showtime series “The Affair”. Later she acted on many various projects, including “Crown Lake”, “Claire RockSmith” and others. In 2020 she launched the miniseries “Symonne Harrison”. Her parents appeared on the show, too.
Interesting and fun facts
- On the first day of 2023, she introduced to her fans her boyfriend David Lee. David is 1 year older. He is a singer and songwriter, who is represented by Indistry TV. Symonne met him through their common friend Jay Clark. They started dating on November 4, 2022, approximately. Previously to David, she dated another social media star, Nick Bencivengo.
- Her favorite actress is Emma Watson. Her favorite singers are Miley Cyrus and Rihanna. Her favorite color is pink. Her favorite ice cream is vanilla.
- Previously, she collaborated with the popular brands “Beach Waver” and “Lip Smacker”. In 2022 she launched her cosmetics line “Ennomys Beauty” and clothing brand “Ennomys Apparel”. “Ennomys” is her name, written vice verse.
- She has no blood-related sisters, but she considers Alexa Mae as her older sibling. The social media star Alexa helped Symonne to start her YouTube channel when the latter was 12. Mae became Harrison’s inspiration for her idea to start the YouTube channel. She gave her little “sister” the first necessary recommendations, too.
- Her height is 5 ft 1 in and her weight is 106 lbs.