Interesting Biography Facts
Talinda Ann Bennington-Bentley
celeb's relative, model
September 18, 1976
Indio, California, United States
Veterinary Medicine College
Talinda Bennington family members
Is Talinda Bennington a lesbian/bisexual?
What is Talinda Bennington marital status?
Who is Talinda Bennington husband?
Chester Bennington (till his death)
When did get married?
December 31, 2005
How many children does she have?
3 (son Tyler and daughters Lila and Lily)
Talinda Bennington relatives
Talinda Ann Bentley, who is widely known under the name “Talinda Bennington”, gained international popularity as a wife of Linkin Park vocalist and mother of his three kids.
Chester and ex-model Talinda tied a knot in 2005 and together were bringing up 6 kids. Mrs. Bennington gave a birth to just 3 of them, and 3 others are from musician’s previous relationships. After his tragic suicide the woman told, that her life looked like a fairy tale, but after the death of her loved one it turned into Shakespeare’s tragedy.
She was born in Indio, CA and got her elementary education there. Then she attended Los Angeles Music Academy (like her husband, she was keen on music) and in early 2000s she was a student of Veterinary Medicine College. The woman earned her living as a teacher, but then tried her hand in modeling and appeared in “Playboy” in its section “College Girls”.
Her life changed, when she met Chester Bennington. Her friend Ryan Shuck introduced her to the musician, and he immediately fell in love with a leggy brunette. They started dating, when Chester was still married to his first wife Samantha. He divorced in 2005 and on the last day of that very year exchanged the wedding vows with his second wife Talinda.
Mr. and Mrs. Bennington welcomed three kids. In addition, Talinda built friendly relationships with the singer’s sons Jamie and Isaiah. She named Chester “my hero” and “the best daddy in the world”.
She had no idea about her husband’s depression, which led to his suicide. The woman posted in social media the video, where her husband and son had fun (just two days before Bennington’s death). Now she is the head of the fund, which deals with mental disorders. She didn’t save her husband, but wants to help other people not to make such a terrible decision – to kill oneself.
Interesting and fun facts
- Some of Linkin Park fans consider Talinda guilty in her husband’s early death. One day unknown people hacked her Instagram account and added posts from her name, where she admitted that she encouraged her husband to make a suicide and that she cheated him with Mike Shinoda.
- She is in amicable terms with Chester’s mother and older half-brother. The latter one names her “a sister”.
- Like her late loved one, she has lots of tattoos and is Club Tattoo patron.
- The woman is a big animal lover. She owns horses, dogs and fishes.
- She is a big lover of fitness and encourages others to make sport a part of their lives.