Interesting Biography Facts
Cody Allen Christian
April 15, 1995
Portland, Maine, United States
Cody Christian family members
Joshua (older brother)
Is Cody Christian a lesbian/bisexual?
What is Cody Christian marital status?
Who are Cody Christian parents?
Scott Bohall (father)
It’s hard to understand, why Cody and his father have different surnames. Fans asked the actor through Instagram numerous times about it but didn’t get a proper answer. Scott isn’t present in social media, but his son posts pics with him from time to time. Obviously, Cody and his father Scott are in good terms, and the actor always likes the time he spends in his parents’ home. Scott Bohall used to serve in the army.
Ashley Bohall (mother)
Date of birth: August 29, 1968
Ashley Rose Bohall is really close with her son Cody. She has always been a supporter of her boy, that’s why Cody tried his best to stay by his mother’s side in 2014 when Ashley was diagnosed with breasts cancer. The woman won her battle with a dangerous disease, and now she supports both, mentally and financially, people in a similar situation. To express his respect and love to his mother, he donated a large amount of money for breast cancer patients.
Ashley works at FedEx Corporation as for now. In her free time, she likes to read Steven King books. Like his mother, Cody is the big lover of this author, too.
Cody Christian siblings
Joshua (older brother)
Cody’s older sibling Joshua is his big friend and supporter. He studied computer engineering at the University of Maine.
He is a young gifted actor, who has already appeared in a number of successful TV shows and big screen films. In 2017 he earned Teen Choice Awards nomination for his play in an horror series “Teen Wolf”.
Cody debuted as an actor at the age of 12. He played a tiny role in the series “State of Mind”. At the age of 18, he won the role, which made him popular. He portrayed Mike Montgomery, mentally unstable lacrosse player and Lucy Hale screen brother, in a hit TV show “Pretty Little Liars”.
Christian continued climbing success ladder with participation in other television projects, such as “Austin & Ally”, “See Dad Run”, “Teen Wolf” and recently released drama series “All American”, where he has a recurring role of a football player in a high school team.
Alongside his outstanding career as a TV actor, he also develops his talent of a film dramatic artist. Cody has already starred in “Surrogates” (with Bruce Willis), “The Starving Games” (with Maiara Walsh) and “Assassination Nation” with Suki Waterhouse.
Interesting and fun facts
- In the first part of 2017 super cute Cody Christian demonstrated his torso (and other parts of his body) in a very private video. The truth of the matter is his social media account was hacked, and the intimate video, which he shared with his girlfriend, was leaked.
- He has been acting on “Teen Wolf” since Season 5. His hero, Theo Raeken, was supposed to be a guest at first. But then directors of the show decided to make him regular. According to Cody’s colleagues, Tyler Posey, and Holland Roden, he looks very natural on the screen, always asks reasonable questions and is the last one to leave the set.
- Cody Christian is currently single. He was rumored to date Bella Thorne in 2017. Then both young aspiring actors participated in the film “Assassination Nation”. They had to go to New Orleans, Louisiana for the filming process, and both were caught by paparazzi there. But no one of them confirmed their dating officially. But Cody obviously was in the relationship with Talia Maxine, a dancer. They dated for a long time but separated in 2016. The girl left her ex a special gift, which, obviously, reminds Cody about her. It’s a cute kitten.
- Acting is not the only one passion of Cody Christian. He is also a big lover of hip-hop. Not long ago he gave rap a try and recorded the music video to the song “Fragile”, Tech N9ne cover. He performed with Kenny Kynoch, his friend.
- Alongside with the title of a rising Hollywood star, he can easily be ranked as a social media celebrity. Christian boasts with more than 4 million followers on Instagram and more than 700k followers on Twitter.
- In his interview, the actor opened up, that he had to struggle for the role of Mike in “Pretty Little Liars”, which actually made him popular. He heard about auditioning for the role in this show, so he asked his acting coach to train him for that. The young man opened up, that he was captured by the plot immediately after he took script into his hands. He put lots of efforts to play well and got positive feedback from producers. Soon he was invited to the pilot episode as Mike Montgomery.
- He is a big lover of sports, and once confessed, that if he were not interested in acting so much, he would become an athlete.