Interesting Biography Facts
Danielle Marie Campbell[
TV actress, movie actress
January 30, 1995
Chicago, Illinois, United States
private school in Hinsdale
Danielle Campbell family members
Johnny Campbell (younger brother)
Is Danielle Campbell a lesbian/bisexual?
What is Danielle Campbell marital status?
Who are Danielle Campbell parents?
John Campbell (father)
Danielle Campbell is a real daddy’s girl. Although currently, they live in different states – Danielle has moved to Los Angeles, while her father still resides in Chicago, Illinois – they stay connected and meet as often as it is possible.
Mr. Campbell is a real estate fund manager in Chicago. He studied finance and business at the University of Michigan. Most of the time he lives out of the limelight, so we don’t know about his everyday life a lot.
Georganne Campbell (mother)
Date of birth: December 2, 1963
Danielle’s mother is Georganne Deblanc Campbell. Like her husband, she is busy in the real estate sphere. She was born in Nashville, Tennessee, but now lives in Chicago, Illinois. She is that every person, who stands behind her daughter’s success.
It was Mrs. Campbell, who noticed her daughter’s talent. In her recent interview, Georganne told about her daughter, that she always liked performing, so she didn’t hesitate when the agent approached her.
Danielle started to act at an early age, and during many years she joined schooling with acting. Her parents decided not to move from her hometown of Hinsdale to keep the normal life of their daughter, so she finished her school education there and later moved to LA.
Danielle Campbell siblings
Johnny Campbell (younger brother)
Date of birth: 1997
The actress has just one sibling – the younger brother John. He studied at the same school as Danielle, but the name of that private school is not known. That was the decision of the siblings’ parents – to keep it in privacy because they wanted to keep their children out of public attention.
Johnny is a music fan, besides he is very close to his sister. They spend some spare time together, attending various places of interest, and photos from these events the actress uploads on her Instagram page.
Danielle Marie Campbell is known as a television and movie actress. She has started her career in the middle 2000s, and since then participated in more than 18 projects. One of her most successful screen works is the role of Jessica Olson in the Original Disney Movie.
She was born on January 30, 1995, in Hinsdale, Illinois. She started acting at a very early age, soon after coming back to the USA from Singapore, where her parents went for business. The future actress spent the early childhood years there.
Danielle was making a hairdo in one of Chicago’s hairdressers when she was discovered by an agent, who immediately asked her mom to take the girl to the acting agency. Several days later she won her first job in the TV commercial.
Ms. Campbell debuted as a TV actress in 2006, in the series “Prison Break”. She featured in 4 episodes of the series. But the main breakthrough in her career took place in 2010 when she was cast to “Starstruck”. The other projects from her film list are “Prom”, “Famous in Love”, “Being Frank” etc.
Today, Danielle Campbell continues her career as an actress. Recently, she has participated in the psychological series “Tell Me a Story”. She is also active on social media. As of 2020, her Instagram page counts 3, 1 million subscribers.
Interesting and fun facts
- Danielle is not as single as of 2020. She is dating the actor Colin Woodell, her former co-star from The Originals set. Previously, she was a girlfriend of the music star Louis Tomlinson, and that added some popularity to her name. They separated after a year of romantic relationships in 2016.
- Beyonce, Rihanna, and Taylor Swift are her favorite musicians.
- Her favorite food is chocolate and apples. Her favorite color is blue.
- It took her some time to get used to Hollywood, where she came for the first time, while she was acting in the Disney film “StarStruck”. In her interview, the actress confessed, that there’s one thing she doesn’t like in Hollywood – the rare rains. She really likes the rainy weather and misses it in Los Angeles. But there are lots of things, which she likes in Hollywood – the possibility to try lots of kinds of outdoor activities, like hiking or surfing. And she liked the food here, too.
- Her net worth is not too big as of now – just $500, 000. But we are sure it can increase a lot if she keeps appearing on new projects each year.