Interesting Biography Facts
Kendall Nicole Jenner
model, reality TV star
November 3, 1995
Los Angeles, California, United States
Sierra Canyon School, Yorkshire High School
Kendall Jenner family members
Kylie Jenner (younger sister), Brody Jenner (older half brother), Kourtney Kardashian (older half sister), Kim Kardashian (older half sister), Khloé Kardashian (older half sister), Rob Kardashian (older half brother), Burt Jenner (older half brother), Brandon Jenner (older half brother), Casey Jenner (older half sister)
Is Kendall Jenner a lesbian/bisexual?
About a decade ago it was hard to believe that heroes from reality series “Keeping up with the Kardashians” would become popular fashion icons with fans not just from their home country – USA – but all over the world. Kendall Jenner is one of the representatives of this family, who turned from a reality star into a supermodel and Karl Lagerfeld brand-new muse.
We’ve already told you about the members of the legendary family – Kendall’s sisters Kim and Kylie, her father Bruce Jenner, who changed his gender, and all the others. Let’s read some interesting facts about the young fashionista, which you should know if you are her fan!
Interesting and fun facts
- Kendall Jenner earned her first money in her teens just like an ordinary American girl – she walked gods of rich people.
- Her best friends are Olivier Rousteing, creative director of Balmain fashion house, and her colleague – a model Gigi Hadid.
- Unlike other members of her family, she prefers natural beauty and doesn’t like plastic surgery. Nevertheless, beauty specialists are sure, she passed through corrective rhinoplasty.
- Her father Bruce (now Caitlyn) was nicknamed in his young years as Ken because he looked exactly like a boyfriend of a popular doll Barbie. When he welcomed his first – with Kris Jenner – daughter, he named her “Kendall”, formed from “Ken” and “doll”. In her teens, the fashionista hated her name, but then understood how unique and beautiful it is.
- She got her second name – Nicole – from Nicole Brown Simpson, the close friend of her mother Kris. Simpson was killed in summer, 1994. Her probable murderer was her husband O.J. Simpson, whose lawyer was Robert Kardashian, Kris’s first husband.
- Kendall has never given any comments on her personal life. She was romantically linked to a singer Nick Jonas, male model Anwar Hadid, and basketball player Blake Griffin. She has never been in long-term relationships, and it caused gay rumors around her.
- Kendall authored a book “Rebels: City of Indra”, which didn’t become commercially successful.
- She tells that her role model and favorite sister is Khloé Kardashian.
- The model bought her first property – a luxurious apartment in Beverly Hills – at the age of 19. It’s estimated at $1, 4 million.
- In 2015 Jenner set a record – her selfie gained more than 3 million likes on Instagram.