Interesting Biography Facts
Andrew Michael Gray
model, actor, reality TV star
February 4, 1987
Sacramento, California, United States
Andrew Gray family members
Tyler Gray (older brother) and one paternal half-sister
Is Andrew Gray a gay/bisexual?
What is Andrew Gray marital status?
Probably, you have already watched the Netflix reality series “Bling Empire”, which premiered on January 15, 2021. The show about the bright social life of rich East Asians in the USA immediately became a hit. But at the end of the first season, the main romantic couple on the show – the entrepreneur Kelly Mi Li and her boyfriend the actor Andrew Gray parted their ways. Nowadays, the fans are speculating, if Kelly and Andrew reconcile again. And for you to know the main hero of this love story better, we want to tell about the family life of the actor Andrew Gray.
Who are Andrew Gray parents?
David Gray (father)
Andrew is close with his father David. Mr. Gray is present in his son’s life even though he separated from the actor’s mother.
The major part of his life David spent in California. He is the son of Charles Gray. He grew up with two siblings – Cynthia Hillman and Timothy Gray.
Mr. Gray is a father of three kids.
Angela Ramirez-Foster (mother)
Date of birth: 1956
The son Andrew loves and respects his mother Angela Ramirez-Foster. In one of his social media posts, he calls her “an angel” and “my best friend”.
Nowadays, Angela resides in Las Vegas, Nevada with her husband Craig Foster. The couple hasn’t any common kids. But Mrs. Foster has two sons from her previous marriage to David Gray – Andrew and his younger brother Tyler.
Andrew Gray siblings
Tyler Gray (older brother)
Date of birth: January 1985
Andrew has just one full sibling – an older brother Tyler Rondell Gray. They share a close bond. Ty is a family man nowadays. He is married to a beauty specialist Nicole Maldonado. They shared a son, named Sterling. The boy was born in 2014. Andrew likes to spend time with his little nephew. He shares their common pictures through Instagram.
The Bling Empire star has at least one more sibling – a sister from his father’s side. Her name is undisclosed.
Andrew Michael Gray entered this world in Sacramento, California, United States. He is the son of the contractor David Gray and Angela Ramirez. His parents divorced many years ago.
As the actor confessed in one of his interviews, he dreamed to become an actor since his teens, but his skin “wasn’t tough enough” for that. That’s why after graduation from high school he started his career as a model. During the next six years of his life, he participated in various photoshoots and traveled a lot. He took part in advertising campaigns for reputable brands, like “Sony” and “Zara”. As he thinks nowadays, he needed that time to find himself. Later he returned to Los Angeles and started the career as an actor.
His first appearances on the screen took place in 2011. Among his first projects, there is the thriller “Wicked Stepbrother”, where he played a small role of Marcus. Later he acted in the biopic movie “A Green Story”. Finally, in 2013 he won the role, which made him popular. Andrew portrayed the red ranger Troy Burrows in “Power Rangers Megaforce”.
Nowadays, Andrew continues his career as an actor, voice actor, and reality TV star. He has lots of goals and plans to realize.
Interesting and fun facts
- Previously, Andrew dated his Power Rangers Megaforce co-star Christina Masterson. They were an item during a year and parted their ways in 2014. After that, he had a short romance with Ciara Hanna, the model and actress. Finally, he started dating Kelly Mi Li.
- His on and off relationships with Kelly Mi Li were reflected in the reality show “Bling Empire”. Many fans didn’t like Andrew’s attitude towards his gorgeous girlfriend and some of them even called him narcissistic. The show viewers were shocked after watching an episode, where Andrew shouted at Kelly on phone. Then Ms. Mi Li caused such a reaction, when she left her partner in a hotel room while he was sleeping and went shopping. Later Andrew criticized the series creators for demonstrating such personal scenes on the screen.
- His height is 5 ft 11 in and his weight is 163 pounds.
- Hopefully, Kelly and Andrew’s relationship status can change in the second season of the show. Their fans believe they will reconcile. Besides, they worry about another member of the Mi Li-Gray family – a cute dog named Kilo. Who will take care of him?
- In his rare interview, Andrew told that he works from 12 to 15 hours a day and he divides his working time into 3-hour segments. He does a separate project within each three hours. The first three hours of his day he devotes to his health – both mental and physical.