Interesting Biography Facts
Zachary Adam Gordon
February 15, 1998
Oak Park, California, United States
Oak Park public high school; Chapman University
Zachary Gordon family members
Joshua Gordon (brother), Kyle Gordon (brother)
Is Zachary Gordon a gay/bisexual?
What is Zachary Gordon marital status?
Who are Zachary Gordon parents?
Kenneth Gordon (father)
Linda Gordon (mother)
Zachary’s parents brought him up in Southern California. They supported his idea to become an actor, and spent a lot of time, taking their boy for auditions.
His mother Linda was that person, who helped Zach win his stellar role in “Diary of a Wimpy Kid”. Previously to visiting auditions, Gordon read the book, which served as the base for the movie, written by Jeffrey Kinney. He was so impressed by it, that he convinced Linda to take him for auditions. By the way, he was auditioned 8-9 times before he finally was awarded the role in “Diary of a Wimpy Kid”.
Zachary Gordon siblings
Kyle Gordon (brother)
Josh Gordon (brother)
Zach was blessed with two older brothers, in whose company he grew up. Although the exact age of the boys is not known, they look 3-4 years older than the actor.
Zach, Kyle, and Josh maintain close relationships. The star’s brothers prefer to stay out of the limelight, but they appeared by their brother’s side on his 16th birthday party, which took place at Petersen Automotive Museum.
He is a young aspiring actor with really extensive for his young age film list. He appeared in a number of famous movies and TV series, and his talented screen works keep him in the limelight.
Zachary spent his young years in Oak Park, CA. He attended a public school there, and since the age of 8, he joined studying with an active career of an actor.
He came in the houses of people all over the world for the first time as an occasional boy in the episode of “How I Met Your Mother”. Later he returned to the series and acted as Neil Patrick Harris screen son.
Zachary’s resume includes a number of really great films and TV series, and he was lucky to meet so talented and famous actors on the stage.
Thus, he played a small role in the drama film “Georgia Rule”, and enjoyed a great play of Jane Fonda and Lindsay Lohan. Then he appeared alongside Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn in “Four Christmases”. His big break found him after the release of a family comedy “Diary of a Wimpy Kid”, where he won the lead role. The young actor created a touching and very attractive screen character – Greg, who started a diary and shared the ups and downs of his interesting and active kid’s life, the most part of which he spent at school. The movie went so well with the public, that the producers decided to make two more films about Greg.
Till now fans are obsessed with Diary of a Wimpy Kid franchise, and they even name the actor as “Greg”, when they meet him in the street, or write him on social media. Zach is very proud of his successful screen work, but at the same time, he tells, that he gets annoyed when he is asked about these films again and again. He has lots of other interesting projects! For example, he acted opposite legendary Nicolas Cage in “National Treasure: Book of Secrets” and voiced Baby Melman in “Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa”.
As for now, Zachary is an award-winning young actor with a great future.
Interesting and fun facts
- Zach’s secret dream is to become the best actor of his generation.
- He is taking the guitar lessons.
- Currently, the heart of the cute actor is empty, but previously he was romantically linked to the aspiring young actress Bailee Madison. The rumors about the affair between two movie stars first appeared in 2013. They got much closer at the set of “Pete’s Christmas”. The actors appeared in public several times together. But then they parted their ways for an unknown reason.
- In spite of his young age, Zachary’s career count more than a decade as for now. As the actor confessed in his interview to Alex Cubis, that at first, he started acting just because he liked public attention he got as a TV star. In his school years, he planned to become a doctor or a veterinarian, and he didn’t take acting too seriously. But during his first year in a college, he changed his mind.
- Zach Gordon tells, that the most precious advice he got during his years in the movie industry was from the actor Bruce Dern. They met at the set of “Pete’s Christmas”, and around that time Bruce was nominated for an Oscar as the best actor (for “Nebraska”). Bruce and Zach talked during several hours at an Oscar afterparty. Mr. Dern advised the young actor to study, to get some professional preparation as an entertainer. After that Gordon decided to get acquainted with the works of Stella Adler and Konstantin Stanislavski.
- His favorite movie is “Titanic” and Leonardo DiCaprio is his role model.