Interesting Biography Facts
Isabela Yolanda Moner
July 10, 2001
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
homeschooled from Ohio Virtual Academy
Isabela Moner family members
Jared Moner (older brother), Gyovanni Moner (younger brother)
Is Isabela Moner a lesbian/bisexual?
What is Isabela Moner marital status?
Who are Isabela Moner parents?
Katherine Moner (mother)
Date of birth: May 26, 1973
Isabela’s mother made a great impact on the girl’s career. She put lots of efforts to help her daughter develop her talent of an actress, to win her first roles and to use all the opportunities she had after her initial success.
Katherine Pizarro was born in Lima, Peru. Her first language is Spanish. She became a wife of Patrick Moner at a young age and then they settled in Cleveland, Ohio. The couple welcomed three kids. Now Katherine shares her time between Cleveland, New York, and Los Angeles and manages Isabela’s filming process.
Patrick Moner (father)
Date of birth: September 17, 1962
The handsome strong man on some of Isabella’s photos is her dear father and mentor Patrick Moner. In spite of the fact, that he looks quite young, Patrick has already turned 56. He is of Hispanic American origin. The man earns his living as a firefighter, but his hobby is music. He plays the guitar and sings songs, some of which he wrote himself. Isabela values her dad as her music teacher and inspiration.
Isabela Moner siblings
Jared Moner (older brother)
Jared is an inseparable part of Isabela’s life, although they don’t see each other too often. She spends the major part of her life in Los Angeles, but he still resides in Cleveland, Ohio. Jared plays chess at the YMCA and likes doing back flips. Isabela tells, that her brothers Jared and Gyo always make her laugh.
Gyovanni Moner (younger brother)
Date of birth: December, 17
Gyo is Isabela’s younger sibling. They have close brother-sister relationships. Quite often the actress devotes posts on social media to her little brother.
Isabela Moner is one of the great young celebrities, which started career at the Nickelodeon channel. She is famous for her roles in the comedy “Instant Family”, “Transformers: The Last Knight” and others.
She entered this world in Cleveland. Since her earliest years, she dreamed to become an actress. At the age of 10, she got the first chance to demonstrate her acting skills in public. She played the part in Broadway musical “Evita”. After that successful project, Isabela moved her way on the big screen and acted as the young version of Rosal Colon in the film “The House That Jack Built”.
In addition, she featured in numerous theatrical productions. Ms. Moner was Young Cosette in “ Les Misérables” and Rosa Maria in “Little Miss Sunshine”. In 2014 13-year-old actress Isa won the lead role in Nickelodeon series “100 Things To Do in the High School”. The teen actress was immediately propelled to stardom.
Now her career is really busy. She has two films in pre-production – “Dora and the Lost City of Gold” and “Let It, Snow”.
Interesting and fun facts
- The young celebrity is inspired by the actress Natalie Portman. She likes the way Black Swan star looks and also admires her urge to study. Like Natalie, Isabela is into psychology. One day she dreams to star with Portman in one and the same film.
- Her favorite film directors are Martin Scorsese and Christopher Nolan.
- In addition to her career as an actress, Isabela is also a singer. She performed the soundtrack for the series “100 Things to Do Before High School” and also released a number of music videos, the most popular of which are “I’ll stay”, “Count on Me”, “Every Girl” and others.
- She tells that acting and singing were parts of her nature since she remembered herself. She made up her mind to become a professional entertainer when she first stepped up on the stage. She acted as a munchkin in a theater play “The Wizard of Oz”.
- The major part of her mother’s family resides in Peru. Isabela used to spend one month in a year there.
- Isabela is single as of now, but previously she dated Jace Norman, an actor. They started their relationships as friends, and only in spring, 2016 announced, they started dating. The young beautiful couple shared a lot of sweet moments in public; they appeared at the red-carpet events together and went on vacation. But in November 2016 Isabela and Jace separated. Both shared the sad news on Twitter and explained that the reason for such decision was conflicting schedule.