Interesting Biography Facts
Adam Richard Sandler
actor, producer, comedian
September 9, 1966
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Manchester Central High School; New York University
Adam Sandler family members
Elizabeth Sandler (older sister), Scott Sandler (older brother), Valerie Sandler (older sister)
Is Adam Sandler a gay/bisexual?
What is Adam Sandler marital status?
Who is Adam Sandler wife?
When did get married?
June 22, 2003
How many children does he have?
2 (daughters Sadie Madison Sandler and Sunny Madeline Sandler)
Adam Sandler relatives
Adam Sandler kids
Sadie Sandler (daughter with Jackie Titone)
Date od birth: May 6, 2006
Sunny Sandler (daughter with Jackie Titone)
Date of birth: November 2, 2008
Adam Sandler’s name is known to any person on the planet. The talented producer, film director and of course, comedian gained popularity as the star of the films “Big Daddy”, “50 First Dates”, “Jack and Jill” and many others.
He comes from a family of Jewish immigrants Stan Sandler and Judy Levine. He grew up in Manchester, New Hampshire and attended local school there. During his years in a high school, he was discovered as a comic. Encouraged by his brother, he tried his hand as a standup comedian at the age of 17 for the first time. Later he entered New York University, and joined his studying with working at The Cosby Show. In 1989 he debuted on the big screen.
As for now, the actor boasts with more than 200 films in his resume and a number of prestigious awards, including Golden Globe nomination for his brilliant work at “Punch-Drunk Love”. In spite of his super star status, Sandler is very devoted to his old school friends. In addition, he is a perfect family man.
Interesting and fun facts
- Adam Sandler is a very humorous person not just on the screen, but in his private life, too. He made the whole world laugh when he chose his best man … his bulldog Meatball. His wedding ceremony became one of the most memorable in Hollywood. Many celebs like Jennifer Aniston, Rodney Dangerfield, Dustin Hoffman, etc. guested at the wedding.
- Unfortunately, soon after the wedding Meatball, the English bulldog, and Adam’s big friend died from a heart attack. He was just 4.
- He has an incredibly wide circle of fans and his films usually break records at the box office. Nevertheless, the actor as usual gets negative reviews from critics. He is the owner of the wide collection of golden raspberry awards. Thus, he got two golden raspberries simultaneously as the worst actor and worst actress for the film “Jack and Jill”, where he portrayed the main hero and his twin sister.
- Adam Sandler is a multi-talented personality, who has a perfect pitch and a very beautiful deep voice. He released his debut album “They’re All Gonna Laugh at You!” in 1993 and it received double platinum status. As for now, Adam has already released 5 albums.
- Many of Adam’s fans think, that Jackie is the only woman in his life, so obvious the chemistry between them is. But the truth is Adam had dated numerous ladies before he tied the knot with Ms. Titone. Thus, he was previously engaged to a cosmetics company exec Margaret Ruden and dated actresses Juliette Lewis and Alicia Silverstone.
- In 2019 he returned to the set of Saturday Night Live Show as its host. Ironically, Sandler was fired from SNL at the beginning of his career about 30 years ago. Then it was a hard moment in the comedian’s life, which he used as fuel to boost his career. Nowadays, he has a chance to take revenge.
- In 2022 he presented the new film “Hustle”, in which he portrayed the leading character Stanley Sugerman. Sandler was not just the lead actor, but also a producer of this sports drama. The huge sports fan, Sandler skillfully portrayed Stanley, the former basketball player-turned-scout, who traveled around the world and searched for the best players for his team. The film got positive reviews from critics.
- In 2023 Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston reconciled to create a new great movie again. Their “Murder Mystery 2” became one of the most awaited movies of the year.