Interesting Biography Facts
Bella Chrysanne Robertson
reality TV actress
September 16, 2002
West Monroe, Louisiana, United States
Bella Robertson (Bella Mayo) family members
Sadie Robertson (older sister); Rebecca Lo Robertson (older sister; adopted); John Luke Robertson (older brother); Willie Alexander Robertson (older brother; adopted); Rowdy Robertson (younger brother; adopted)
Is Bella Robertson (Bella Mayo) a lesbian/bisexual?
What is Bella Robertson (Bella Mayo) marital status?
Who is Bella Robertson (Bella Mayo) husband?
When did get married?
June 5, 2021
Bella Robertson (Bella Mayo) relatives
Bella Robertson (Bella Mayo) husband
The youngest “flower” in Mr. and Mrs. Robertson “garden”, Bella awoke famous at the age of 9. Then she caught hearts of numerous fans with her huge eyes and opened smile she showed in the episode of “Duck Dynasty”. Later Bella added some kudos as an actress, having played a tiny role in the movie “‘I’m Not Ashamed”. Like other Robertsons, she is a faithful person, attends church regularly and participates in charity projects, arranged by her family members.
Interesting and fun facts
- Bella is the youngest biological child in the family, but she is three months older than her adoptive brother Rowdy.
- Her hobbies are basketball, dancing, art, and poetry.
- The reality actress is 5 ft 5 in tall and weighs 114 pounds.
- She is often compared to her older sister Sadie. Both girls have signature family dimples on their cheeks. But some of the followers wrote through Instagram to Bella, that her older sister is more beautiful. “At first such comments stole my joy, and then I found peace in God”, the teenager shared through social media.
- Her natural hair color is light brown.
- Bella is a modest young girl, and she doesn’t like attending public events. One of her rare public appearances was in 2014 when she visited Nickelodeon’s Choice Awards alongside her famous relatives.
- Her face was not recognizable till she appeared in the series “Duck Dynasty”. The first episode she acted in was named “Sauvignon Beard”.
- Bella doesn’t like to give interviews. But in 2016 she spoke to Ben Davies and opened up, that she is busy with 2 upcoming projects.
- On June 5, 2021, Bella Robertson tied the knot with Jacob Mayo. They dated just a couple of months before they decided to engage. The wedding ceremony was held in West Monroe, Louisiana. The young bride was just 18 when she said “Yes!” to her fiancé.