Interesting Biography Facts
Lalisa Manoban (Pranpriya Manoban)
pop singer, band member
March 27, 1997
Praphamontree II School
Lisa family members
Marco Brueschweiler (stepfather)
Is Lisa a lesbian/bisexual?
What is Lisa marital status?
Who are Lisa parents?
Mrs. Manoban (mother)
Mrs. Manoban isn’t ready to become a celebrity, so she tries to stay out of the limelight, in spite of her current status of a mother of the pop star.
Her name is not publicized, but it’s known that Mrs. Manoban is Thai. She married Lisa’s father at a very young age, but they separated soon after Lisa’s birth. After that the woman re-married, and her daughter (who later turned into an international music sensation) was mostly raised by a stepfather.
Obviously, Lisa has cordial relationships with her mom. She misses her mother so much, as now they live in different countries. It was Mrs. Monoban, who inspired Lisa to take music and dancing lessons.
The singer’s mother featured on one episode of the variety show “Black Pink House”. Thus, Lisa’s fans got an opportunity to see the woman, who gave birth to their idol. Not long ago she went out of the shadow again – when she visited the wedding ceremony of the brother of another Blackpink member – Jisoo.
Marco Brüschweiler (stepfather)
Lisa comes from a well-funded family. The name of her biological father is not known, but Blackpink star was brought up mostly by a stepfather, whose name is Marco Brüschweiler.
Widely known as Master Chef Marco, Lisa’s stepfather is in his 60s. He gained popularity as the great connoisseur of Thai cuisine and author of some new culinary specialties.
He graduated from the Swiss Hotel School in 1989 and was immediately hired as a chef of Sun City Casino, situated in South Africa. After a few years there, the man returned to Bangkok and served in luxurious hotels there. He served as a chef in Switzerland, too.
Marco is really close with his stepdaughter Lisa and he is proud of her.
No need to introduce Lisa Manoban, as she is known to millions of people all over the world. The girl rose to fame as the participant of the band “Blackpink”, which boasts with such hits as “Kill This Love”, “Playing with the Fire” and many others. Lisa is different from the other girls by her unique hair color and her background – she is the only participant of the band, whose nationality is not Korean. She is Thai.
Her birth name is Prapinya Manoban. Later her mom changed it for Lalisa. The blue-eyed girl started her entertaining activity at a very early age in Bangkok, Thailand. She visited dancing and singing classes and participated in various talent contests. In 2010 she won one of them. That competition was arranged in Thailand by a popular South Korean company “YG Entertainment”. The girl impressed YG managers, and they invited Lisa to South Korea.
In 2010 the girl left her parents’ home and moved to an unknown country. She didn’t know Korean, and at first, she put lots of efforts to get used to living in the new community. But now she is ranked as one of the brightest Korean stars.
In 2016 she grabbed the meal ticket – Lisa became one of four girls, who were selected for YG new band “Blackpink”. After the release of Blackpink first hits, the girls became popular overnight. Now Lisa boasts with a multi-million following on social media and numerous endorsement deals.
Interesting and fun facts
- In her interview to SBS Cultwo Show Lisa opened up that she is the only child in her family, and she has no siblings.
- Lisa’s fans can’t stop admiring the unique beauty of the girl. Her first-class appearance helped Lisa win many endorsement contracts. She models for NONA 9 ON, Korean apparel brand, and other fashion companies. Her role model is Gigi Hadid.
- She can speak fluently four languages – Korean, Thai, Japanese and English.
- She is a miniature girl – Lisa weighs just 46 kg, while her height is 167 cm. She is the second (after Rose) tallest girl in the band. In addition, she is the youngest participant of Blackpink group.
- In spite of her fat-free body, Lisa is a fan of delicious food (probably, her father-chef taught her to love great specialties). She drinks Coca Cola, eats chocolate and French fries. Fortunately, she remains slim after having such a nourishing dinner.
- Lisa is a skillful dancer. Before her super successful career of a singer, she was known as the constant member of the dancing band “We Zaa Cool”.