Interesting Biography Facts
Natalia Danielle Dyer
January 13, 1995
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Nashville School of the Arts, New York University
Natalia Dyer family members
Allen Miles Dyer
Virginia Dyer (younger sister) and a maternal half-sister
Is Natalia Dyer a lesbian/bisexual?
What is Natalia Dyer marital status?
Who are Natalia Dyer parents?
Allen Miles Dyer (father)
Date of birth: August 13, 1950
The name of Natalia’s father is Allen Miles Dyer. He is present in his daughter’s life but prefers to stay in the shadow, so not much is known about him.
Allen is American-born. He graduated from Vanderbilt University. He studied law and medicine there. The man met the mother of his kids, Karen, in the University – they were fellow students.
As Natalia very rarely speaks about her parents in her interviews, it’s hard to tell, whether Allen and his wife are still married or not.
Mr. Dyer earns his living as a clinical engineering specialist.
Karen Dyer (mother)
Karen Lea Dyer is Natalia’s mother. The woman played a key role in the girl’s face. Karen had an idea to send her daughter to the drama camp for the whole summer after the girl had hurt her ankle in the sports camp (which she attended at first). Little Natalia liked the drama course so much, that Karen decided to support her interest and develop her acting skills.
By the way, before accepting the role of Nancy in “Stanger Things”, Natalia asked her mom about the lifestyle of people in the 1980s – their beloved music, games, etc. So, Karen helped her daughter to get ready for the role.
Karen is a mother of three girls. She lives in Franklin, TN. The woman used to be a healthcare specialist and personal trainer.
Natalia Dyer siblings
Virginia Dyer (sister)
Natalia has a sister, named Virginia. She is 7 years younger than her.
She has one more sibling – a half-sister – from the maternal side.
She is not the first entertainer, who has become internationally popular due to her participation in the series “Stranger Things”. There she portrayed the cute teenager Nancy Wheeler (Cara Buono’s screen daughter). The young actress skillfully depicted on the screen all the aspects of feelings a teen girl has to deal with, while she is transforming into a responsible courageous young woman. Of course, that role is not the only one in her extensive resume.
She was born in Nashville, Tennessee. Since her earliest years, Natalia had been super active, and she seemed inattentive for many teachers in an ordinary school. That’s why her parents had to choose the school thoroughly for her. Thus, she appeared in Nashville School of the Arts, where her talent for acting was discovered.
She started to play serious screen roles at the tender age of 14. The girl played Clarissa in “Hannah Montana: The Movie”, and in spite of the lack of experience, she coped with everything she was tasked with.
After that Dyer played in the adventure film “The Greening of Whitney Brown”, in the independent film “Mountain Rest” and the drama “Long Nights Short Mornings”. Her finest hour came in 2016, after the premiere of the series “Stranger Things”.
Natalia is an aspiring young actress as of now. She continues to build her career and remains so successful in it.
Interesting and fun facts
- Natalia Dyer is an incredibly beautiful girl, and her personal life is interesting to many people worldwide. But her heart is not empty – since 2016 she has been dating Charlie Heaton, her colleague, whom he met on the set of “Stranger Things”. In the series, he plays her screen boyfriend Jonathan Byers.
- Her favorite TV show (after “Stranger Things”, of course), is “Orange Is The New Black”.
- Natalia’s fragile beauty led her to her stage type. Her typical heroine is a teen girl, who is looking for her identity and watches the developing of her female nature”. No need to tell, that her Nancy from “Stranger Things” is the girl of that kind. Besides, she played a similar character in “I Believe In Unicorns”, the film of 2014, and in “Yes God Yes”, where she had to deal with cybersex.
- She is in great terms with all her colleagues from the “Stranger Things” set. Natalia has cordial relationships with Millie Bobby Brown, Finn Wolfhard, Gaten Matarazzo and other actors, busy in the series. Her favorite episodes are the final episodes of the season, when all the heroes are interacting, and they all appear on the set.
- Her height is 5 ft 4 in and her weight is 48 kg. Natalia’s fans accuse her, that she is anorexic.